Nineteen

Amour-

It was a Saturday morning and I was able to get some house cleaning done

It was a Saturday morning and I was able to get some house cleaning done. I had laid down for a nap while Noel slept on my chest. She's become such a mommy's girl since Rashad has been locked up but I know as soon as he comes home, she's gonna switch up on me.

I was awaken by my phone buzzing. I answered it whispering so I wouldn't wake Noel up.

"Hello"

"Sis open the door!" I heard Tae say on the other side of the phone

I got up still holding Noel as she gripped my shirt when I tried to get up. I swung the door open.

"AMMMMMMOUR!" Tae yelled as he damn near jumping in my arms right along with Noel

He scared Noel and she jumped up out her sleep rubbing her eyes.

He covered his mouth "Oop, I'm sorry princess. Hey Uncle Tae's baby brat"

He took Noel out my arms stepping inside my house.

"Tae what you doing here?" I said smiling "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever"

"And by the Look of you rocking your hair in ponytail it has been awhile since you seen me" He joked

"Shut yo ass up" i said mushing him laughing "I just took my hair out a couple days ago"

The doorbell rang.

"I'm not expecting nobody, shit I wasn't expecting you" I got up going to open the door

I opened it seeing Talia.

"Hey my friend" she said hugging me walking inside

I shut the door and walked to them. I squinted looking between them two.

"Y'all two together, and just mysteriously get to my house back to back. What y'all up to?" I questioned them folding my arms

Talia giggled "Girl nothing. I ain't even Tae was in town"

"Stop lying she knew" Tae said laughing as Talia smacked the back of his head "I'm here to do your hair and for your party"

"What party?" I said with complete confusion on my face

Talia squealed like an excited lil kid "Your bridal shower"

"Hooooooow many times in the last couple weeks did I say I ain't want a bridal shower?" I put my hands on my hips

"Only a couple hundred times. But it's booked and paid for. Soooooooo looks like you need to stop chatting and get your hair done" she took Noel out her arms "So Tae get it poppin"