Chapter 3

"I just took a DNA test turns out I'm 100% that bitch"
- Lizzo

---------------------

I woke up bright and early today. Okay, it was nine in the morning but that's still bright and early for me considering I wake up at two in the afternoon.

After realizing that I couldn't get five more minutes of sleep I fully woke up and went to the bathroom.

After killing about five roaches I took my toothbrush from its package and started to brush my teeth. After banging on the faucet about three times the water finally started running.

Once I finished brushing my teeth and showering I went to my clothes bag that was in the corner of my 'room'. I went through it with what I wanted to wear in mind.

I picked out the black and white pants, a white blouse, and a black and gold trench coat. I took out the handbag that was in the bag along with a red bottom black shoes, a watch, and black earrings.

 I took out the handbag that was in the bag along with a red bottom black shoes, a watch, and black earrings

The clothes that I have on isn't for me. It's for my foster mother. That's what she wore whenever she would go to the club to rob drunk men.

She wore professional clothes so that the men can think she's an important person. She mainly went after the CEOs and the lawyers.

When I was packing I took it from her closet since I knew I would be needing it for job interviews.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I don't know how these clothes fit her. The pants, shirt, and trench coat is a small while she's a large.

I don't know why I look better in other people's clothes but not my own. Their clothes hit different.

These clothes don't have a smell to them either. No weed, alcohol, cum, or dick. The only thing she kept clean was the clothes that she wore to the nightclubs.

I took my hair out of its pineapple and let it down. After my hair finally decided to cooperate I put it in a ponytail and took my bag, leaving my apartment.

"Damn she looks fine. Aye ma let me get ya number"

Someone shouted as I walked down the stairs. I ignored him and kept on walking. I heard his footsteps following behind me causing me to walk faster.

"Don't act like you don't hear me. I know you want to turn around sweet cheeks"

He said trying to catch my attention. I sat down at the bus stop and pretended likd he didn't exist.

"Don't act like you're too good for me. We live in the same filthy apartment complex and you're taking the bus"

"If you don't get away from me I will take out the gun that's in my purse and bust a cap in your ass"