Chapter 5

"Girl if you don't get the fuck from me. I know you thought we had something special but you don't mean nothing to me"
- Bryson Tiller

-----------------

Mr. De La Cruz's pov

I rolled out of bed and took a deep breathe. I turned around only to be meet with my secretary sleeping peacefully next to me.

I got out of her bed and started to find my clothes. She started to stir in her sleep as I tore the blanket from her, trying to find my shirt.

"Come back to bed baby"

She tried moaned. Key works tried. She sounded like she chocking on a Popeye's dry biscuit. All I gotta say is, she need some milk.

"I'm not your baby and you're fired"

That caught her attention. She made me wait three weeks in order for me to sleep with her. Three whole weeks. That's the longest I've ever had to wait to get anything from my past secretaries.

"Why are you firing me? Was I not good? We can try again right now"

She said trying to get me back to bed. She started to run her red claws down my bare arms as I tried to find my shirt.

I ripped her hands off me and picked up my shirt that was on the floor next to the bed. After I found my pants I put it on and made my way to the door.

"I'll see you this afternoon at work"

Is this lady dumb? Did I not just say that she's fired. As I walked out of her house I called security guard and told him to block her from entering the building. She'll be in for a rude awakening when she tries to come in but she can't.

"To my house please"

I told my driver. He knows the routine by now. He drives me to the girl's house, come early in the morning after we have sex, fire them, then send them a gift baskets.

On the car ride home I phoned my desk lady and told her I need a new secretary. This one got attached. I don't want her being clingy and annoying.

Once I got home I hopped out the car and ran to the shower. The smell of desperation and bodily juices is oozing from me. It's all that girl's fault.

After I scrubbed myself for straight twenty minutes her horrid smell got off of me. No female would want to fuck a guy that smells like another female.

After I got out of the shower I went in my closet and picked out a black vest with a black tie, pants, and dress dress. I paired that up with a crisp white shirt.

 I paired that up with a crisp white shirt