Chapter 8

"Bitch I'm hotter than a pepper no mint"
- Ski mask the slump god

-----------

Mr. De La Cruz's POV

"You're such a bitch. How the hell do you upset Ruby everyday? Today she promised me a burger and I can't have it because she left work early"

Yolanda screamed at me. She's the desk lady. What does Ruby leaving early have to do with her? Man I hate this girl.

"Leave before I fire you. Now"

She rolled her eyes and leaned back in her seat. It's not my fault Ruby clocked out. I didn't force her to leave I just told her she couldn't wear any tight fitting clothes to work because she's too thicc.

When she was presenting her idea to the group of men all they were looking at is her body. Every step she took her booty jiggled.

That's the first time I've ever seen a woman's butt move that much. It usually stays still or it's non-existent.

"I just told her her body was disturbing the men in the room"

"Was it disturbing the men or the thing in your pants? Because I know you're like a horny teenage boy"

"Get the hell out of my office"

I said pointing to the door. She picked up her drink and stuck the middle finger at me. I watched her with a glare as she walked her ugly ass out of my office.

This girl will be the death of me. I want to fire her but I can't.

I leaned back in my chair and thought about what Yolanda said. My pants couldn't be the only one that got tighter when Ms. Carter got up. There's no way.

I pressed the intercom and waited for Yolanda to pick up the damn phone. She didn't respond out of the pettiness of her black, small, shriveled heart. This is why I don't like this girl.

After calling her three more times she finally answered. All I heard was her breathing. She didn't say a word.

"Come pick up Ms. Carter's paycheck and give it to her"

I said then hung up. Twenty minutes later she walked in my office with a burger king bag in her hand. She ate her burger in the doorway then walked completely in. She wiped her hand on my suit then grabbed the paycheck from my desk.

"On your way out call Ashley in for our appointment"

"I'm not calling that HIV stick in here so you can fuck her. Call her on your own phone or she's not coming up here. I refuse to talk to her"

Once again, if I could fire her, I would.

Ruby's POV

Have you ever taken a shower then right when you start drying yourself you have to take a shit?

Right now that's how I feel except for I don't need to take a shit. I'm just mad and frustrated.

I don't know who that guy thinks he is telling me that I have too much junk in my trunk. It's not my fault I'm shaped like a glass Coke bottle.

But I have to listen to him. He's my boss.

Right when I was about to go to sleep I heard a knock on my door. I swear if it's that De La Cruz guy I'm throwing him out my window.

When I opened the door I was meet with the squeal of Yolanda. She tackled me in a hug and started jumping up and down. Well someone's happy to see me.