Chapter 22

"Don't worry, be happy"
-The Real Bobby McFerrin

———————-

Ruby's POV

"Run it back turbo"

I said as Noah just laughed. There's no way he won for the eleventh time tonight. Go karting was a complete bust for me. He rammed me into the tires more times than I can count.

Now we're on our second round of laser tagging and he kept on getting me over and over. Guess who won. Noah fucking De La Cruz.

"How the hell did you shoot me three hundred fifty times? I didn't even see you that much times"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

Well the player is about to hate the game because I'm going to kill him.

"I demand we go again. Something isn't right here"

Even though this was my first time going laser tagging I will not accept this loss. This is humiliating for a competitive person like me. I'm used to succeeding at things on my first try.

Let me stop lying I'm a disappointment in general.

"Do you want to play another round or go eat?"

"Where we 'bout to eat at?"

I immediately took off the laser tagging vest and handed it to the guy at the front desk. Noah was just standing behind me laughing his ass off. He think this a joke until we go to the restaurant and I order everything off the menu.

On our way to the restaurant there was no silence. We were constantly fighting about who won the most rounds of laser tagging and go karting. I personally felt like I won every round even though the score sheets said differently.

"I at least let you win one time. I could've just showed out and not let you win anything tonight"

"What happened to always letting the girl win?"

He scoffed and started laughing. I could tell he was one of those competitive guys. What gave it away was when he did his signature victory dance after he beat a ten year old in a game of patty cake.

"If I let you win everything your head is going to get big"

"That would explain your watermelon sized head"

"My head isn't going to be so big when it's in between your legs"

He said with a wink. I shifted in my seat. He has been doing that all night and I'm frustrated. I want to stay a virgin but this sexy ass man right here is tempting me.

Even when we were laser tagging he would sneak up behind me and slap my butt. Every time I would turn around he shot me to make sure I wouldn't get my revenge.

His hands were currently on my lap as he drove. I couldn't deny that I liked it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for thigh rubs.

"You're not getting a sample of this honeybun anytime soon"

I said as I shook my head. If I didn't have a strong will my virginity would have been gone when I was in high school. Those athletes will get you when you least expect it.