Chapter 18

"Cause she bad bad bad'
-Lil Uzi Vert

————————-

Noah's POV

I fucked up. I really did it this time.

I didn't mean to kiss her. I was just caught up in the moment. She looked so beautiful and the fact that she was cleaning my wounds made her more beautiful for some reason.

I want her but I know I can't have her. I'm just not the best person to be in her life right now. She's way too good for me.

As I got ready for work all I could think about was her. Her lips, her waist, her thighs, that ass. Oh, that ass. I could squeeze them cheeks all day.

I switched from warm water to a freezing cold one when I realized that I was getting hard just thinking about her. Once I was done I wiped myself down and walked back into my room. I was frozen in my spot for a moment.

Laying on my bed was my ex assistant, Vanessa. I stared at her with anger as she save me one of her menacing smiles.

The weird thing is that was wasn't on my bed when I went to take a shower. She must've snuck her way into my house like she usually does. I thought that having an electric gate was going to stop her but she doesn't care.

I remember the first time I activated the electric gate she looked a burnt chicken. The gate electrocuted the shit out of her. But did that stop her from coming back the next day? It sure didn't.

Next step for me is getting a restraining order on her.

"What the fuck do you want?"

I said as I subtly started pressing on the help button that was on the wall behind me. Everyone that works in my house knows that the button is only reserved for when Vanessa sneaks into my house like a little roach.

"We didn't finish what we started last night"

"Do you have amnesia? I would've definitely remembered if I had a pest on my bed"

"Go look at your neck"

She said with a smirk on her face. Even though I knew this bitch is crazy I still went to the bathroom to check. Why do I feel like she inserted a tracking device in my neck?

When I made it to the bathroom I saw red marks all over my neck. It looked like a leech was sucking on my neck while a dog was biting on it.

I looked a little closer and I saw a blotch of red on my face. Wait a minute. I opened the faucet and rubbed some water on my neck. The red things on my neck immediately started going down the drain.

This girl really put makeup on my neck to make me think she gave me a hickey. She must think life is just one big YouTube video.

If she wanted to be a YouTuber so bad she could've just made a channel. (A/N: if you have a YouTube channel and you want to promote it leave the name of your account here)

I swear if I see myself in a video titled 'giving my ex boss a hickey prank' I'm suing.

How the hell are females so evil? Women are so evil that God has to cleanse their devious ass once a month.

"How do you like the thought of my lips all over your neck? Now you have to go to work with hickeys on your neck."

When I walked out with my neck back to normal she was shocked. I picked her up by her barb strap and pulled her out of my bed. I dragged her downstairs and threw her out of my house.

She was standing in front of my door with only a bra and thong on. As if on cue my security guard took her arm and dragged her out of my property.

Her screaming that was coming from in front of my house fueled me to pick out a black and white suit with a red tie. My Rolex made me feel even better about kicking her ass out.

"Sir, Yolanda has informed me that Ms

"Sir, Yolanda has informed me that Ms. Carter needs a ride"

My driver said once I stepped into my Lexus. I sighed and leaned my head back on the car seat. Maybe I should've brought her a car instead of a phone.

I really can't be in the same car as her. She makes my brain wonder off to places that I don't want to think about.

Once we came to her apartment she walked out of the place like she owned it. Her skin shined in the sun as she walked to my car.

She was wearing mustard pants and a white dress shirt. She paired that with a pair of yellow red bottom and a Louis Vuitton purse.

It's safe to say that I'm one of the guys that finds shoulders sexy

It's safe to say that I'm one of the guys that finds shoulders sexy. Her body made the outfit look even better. I could tell her ass was clapping in those pants.

"Good morning"

She said as she took a seat across from me. I nodded my head towards her and started typing on my computer. I could feel her eyes on me as the car started moving.

"Are you okay?"

"Forget what happened last night, it was an accident"

"What?"

She said as she looked at me like I grew three heads. I could see the hurt in her eyes as she was waiting for me to talk.

"Forget that we kissed. It was a stupid mistake."

I said as emotionless as I can. I quickly looked down and started typing again. I don't want to see her face, I'll feel like more of an asshole.

Throughout the whole ride she didn't say a word to me. I could see her legs shaking as her fist were balled. She must be really mad.

The moment we pulled up to work she forcefully opened the door and walked into the building. My driver stood next to the door with a frown on his face.

"You're an idiot sir" he said as he walked to the drivers seat and drove off.