Chapter 31

"Listen, if he don't love you anymore, then walk your fine ass out the door and do your hair toss
Check my nails baby how you feeling? Feeling good as hell"
-Lizzo

———————

Noah's POV

I smiled at Ruby as she picked out carts of clothes. I had my bodyguard hold all twenty of her bags while she shopped her heart out.

We've been shopping for a couple of hour now. I could tell she forgot all about Aaron. The way her eyes sparkled when she lifted up the new Yves Saint Laurent bag said it all.

"Noah, does this look cute?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at her. She held up a pair of short booty jeans. My eyes ran down her body as she held it against her.

"Umm yeah, it looks cute"

She nodded her head and placed it in the cart. She better not wear that to work when we have casual Fridays. The only reason why I don't like her wearing tight clothes is that it gets me too excited.

I don't even get excited In a sexual way either. I just get really happy because then I find myself rating her outfits in my head. She seems to improve her wardrobe every day.

The last time she walked by me in some Fashion Nova ripped jeans I lost it. I almost stapled my thumb to a piece of paper.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to try on these clothes"

I sat down on one of the waiting chairs and waited for her to be done. I looked down at my phone, expecting this to take a while. What I didn't expect was for her to walk out of the dressing room wearing nothing but a bra and underwear.

"Ruby? Are you trying to kill me?"

She looked at me like she wasn't doing anything wrong. She was literally wearing a thong underwear with a bra that pushed up her boobs. She started playing around with her boobs to show that the bra has great support.

"So, what do you think?"

"I think you're sexy as hell but, I suggest  you go back in the changing room before I blow your back out"

Her eyes widened as she looked at me. She ran back in the changing room and continued trying on her clothes. That's exactly how the rest of the shopping spree went. She kept on showing me sexy clothes and I tried not to make dirty comments.

On our way back to her apartment I dropped her off at the nail store while I ran back to the office. There seemed to be a problem while I was gone.

I jumped out of the car and made my way up to my office. The way the receptionist called me with such urgency I knew there was a real problem. When I got to my floor everyone froze.

"Where's the problem?"

"We have a huge emergency. Instead of getting Krispy Kreme donuts Adam got Dunkin Donuts"

"You called me over here over some donuts?"

I watched Paul explain the problem to me with passion. I was going to fire but, I couldn't. He genuinely looks hurt by Adam's choice of donuts.

"I'll have Adam go back out to get some more donuts"

"Thank you, sir"

He said calmly but, I could tell his soul was satisfied. He ran over to Adam and told him what I said. Adam sighed and got out of his chair with an annoyed look on his face.