Chapter 37

"Why don't you turn around? Ignore all that shit from the outside, the world is a nightmare, wake up and stay here, let me be on your side"
-John Legend

———————

Ruby's POV

They were everywhere.

The lobby, the bathroom, everyone's office and in the break room. Noah has been trying to group them all together but, it's not working.

Someone posted posters of Noah and I having sex at his house all around the office. On the top of the poster had "office slut" written in bold red letters.

Noah and I haven't even had sex yet. The face and the body are ours but, those events never happened. The person who made those posters must be good at photoshop.

Noah was going crazy as he started interrogating everyone that was in the office. He went to each and every one of their offices and started looking for clues. He was going to take out his gun but, I told him not to.

I spent the whole day locked away in my office. People were giving me weird stares every time I walked by. The same words I heard from my foster parents were the same words that were being used by my coworkers.

Noah tried to comfort me but, it didn't work. Having that kind of title on your name as a woman is very degrading. I already get no respect I'm this office now I have a title to carry around.

"I want all y'all dumb ass bitches to know that my office has around 100 plus cameras installed in it. Whoever did this shit to my baby will get what's coming to them"

I could hear him screaming from where I was on the second floor. He made everyone gather around in the lobby so he could give his speech. After a few minutes of silence my office door opens.

"Let's go, baby"

I grabbed Noah's hand and reluctantly got up. My head was hung low as we walked by a group of my coworkers. Noah lifted my chin and straightened my poster.

"Keep your head up, don't let them see you down"

When we were in the safety of his car I broke down. Tears ran down my face as I laid my head on Noah's chest. He stroked my hair as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"It's ok Ruby, I'll make sure to kill whoever did this to you"

I nodded my head and wiped my tears. I climbed on Noah's lap and straddled him. My head snuggled in his neck as his fingers ran up and down my back. He occasionally squeezed my butt to make it known that he was here for me.

The car was moving but, I didn't know where we were going. Noah told his driver where we were going but I was too busy tracing the veins on his arm.

Just from me touching his veins I could feel him harden under me. He tried shifting around so I wouldn't feel it but, he made it worse. He got harder.

"Stop moving, your poking me places that will start something in the back of this car"

He stopped abruptly. I giggled in his ear as he ran his hands along my sides. The silence in the car didn't help me at all. All I started thinking about was how people would view me.

Now, I'm probably going to be seen as the whore who sleeps with her boss. That's the main reason why I wanted to keep my personal life out of work. People have the tendency to put their mouths in business that doesn't have anything to do with them.

"What do you want to do today? Tell me where you want to go and I'll take you"

He said as he squeezed my cheeks. A bright smile was on his face as I just stared at him. It's like he's too good to be true. He's so kind and affectionate towards me.