Book number 4????

Yes ma'am, you read the title correctly. I am currently writing a fourth book. The name of my new book is called "The Inconvenient Attraction".

This is about a young black woman's freshman experience in a HBCU. Yes, you heard me. An HBCU.

I feel like Wattpad doesn't have enough stories about black young educated women finding out who they are as they attend college so, that's where I come in.

The Black Lives Matter Movement has inspired me, as always, to expand my writing and talk about things that usually aren't talked about in the black community.

I will work on writing longer chapters and make them as interesting as I can.

With that being said, if you don't support BLACK LIVES MATTER then this book isn't for you because the author is a melanin queen who was raised to accept no bullshit from anyone's racist relatives.

All my characters will be black including the main characters and the families. There will be no more black women and white man books coming out until further notice.

Racist comments will blocked and removed from my story. You have freedom of speech but negative and ignorant people will get the boot.

Even though my new character might not be able to relate to you guys in the beginning the experiences that she has to endure will relate more. I want to try a new concept of building your characters where they grew up poor but, didn't stay that way. Black peoples doesn't always have to suffer and struggle in these types of books.

That's the reason why none of my characters struggled through the whole book. There's more to black peoples then playing the "poor" role in every movie/book.

None of the designs in the book are mine or owned by me. I will put the original designers under the picture or it will already be apart of the picture. If the designer has a website I will also put in support of black businesses.

The book is set to be released on July 30, 2020. This gives you enough time to read all the books in your library before my book gets your full attention. I'm just kidding... a little bit.

George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery will be remembered and never forgot along with those whose life was taken and no one was there to film it.

I hope you all have an amazing day and week. Make sure you protect yourself and your loved ones. In the world we live in today you can't be too sure if you will see them again.

—————

If you have any black owned businesses that you want to promote please leave their information here. I'm not giving none of my hard earned money to any blackface or racist companies.

Stay blessed,
Xoxo Black_baddie✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿