Chapter 35

"I'm so into you"
-Tamia, Fabulous

—————-

Noah's POV

I quickly scrubbed my balls one hand as I washed myself with soap with the other hand. As usual, I overslept the day I have something important to do.

I'm supposed to meet up with Ruby in about ten minutes. As I was putting on my dress shirt I started overthinking, as usual.

Asking her out on a date was very nerve-racking for me. I thought they buying her things will kind of ease my worries but, it only amplified. I could tell she's been through a lot and me bothering her in the beginning.

Aaron cheating on her didn't make things better either. I wanted to fire him but, I couldn't. He's the best worker in his department. Since I couldn't fire him I decided to take five thousand from his paycheck every payday.

As I furiously drove to Ruby's place I couldn't help but get mad. How dare these people drive the speed limit when I'm late to something due to my poor time management skills? Some people are just so selfish.

When I finally arrived in front of her apartment I reached in the back then quickly jogged to her place. I waited for her to open the door for a few seconds before the door yanked open.

There she stood in a black sheer shirt, black jean button up skirt, and a Yves Saint Laurent high heels. She had a gold layered necklace around her neck along with a black and gold Yves Saint Laurent purse.

She wasn't wearing a bra

I could see her nipples through the sheer material of the shirt. I stared at it for a couple of minutes as if her nipples were going to pop out of the shirt. I sure hope they would though.

"Noah, you've been staring at my boobs for minutes now. Are you done?"

I snapped out of it and nodded my head. I told her how beautiful she looked then, handed her the bouquet of white roses I got her.

She quickly ran off to put the flowers in a vase while I was left by the door. It still hasn't come to terms with me that I'm going on a date with Ruby.

She probably doesn't know this but, she's the most beautiful woman in our office. All the men lust after her and I hate it. Ruby is one of those women you cherish, date, marry, and build a family with.

She doesn't have all her shit together but, she's working on it. I could see the growth that she worked so hard to get. The way she brushes off small things that would've bothered her before says it all.

"Ok, I'm ready to go"

I looked at her shocked. When she opened the door she had on a straight black bob wig on now, she has a butt length straight black hair.