Chapter 50

"I want it that way"
- Lil Uzi Vert

____________

Ruby's POV

"Are you ready, baby?"

"As ready as I'll ever be"

I said as I put on my shoes. Today is the day I've been waiting for. Ever since I got my memory back I've been anxious about meeting my parents, Diamond, and Miracle.

Noah was supposed to visit them today by himself but, I'm going with him. No one knows that I'm coming with Noah though.

If everyone is still like I remembered them to be then I'll be good. Last thing I remembered is that Diamond eats a lot and so does Miracle, Sam is a loving gang leader, and our mom is pretty cool and our dad is a questionable human being.

As I walked down the stairs I couldn't contain the smile that was on my face. I get to finally meet my real family, the one that adopted me.

"Before we go to her house we have to get food. Diamond and Miracle will be devastated if I don't bring them something to eat even though they probably ate a bus full of food already."

"You're right because if she's anything like I remember then she's a fatass"

Noah laughed as he made his way to the front door. I was already by the door once I heard that food was involved.

As we sat in the car silence took over. I stared out the window as the trees passed by. I was trying to pay attention to my surroundings but, Noah kept on rubbing my thighs.

He wants something and I know it. Give it 5 seconds.

5...
4...
3...
2...

"Sooooooo baby, can I ask you a question?"

I fucking knew it, dude.

"What is it now Noah? I'm not giving you head in the back seat again"

He laughed as he stroked my thigh. His eyes were telling me he wanted to head but I knew that wasn't what he's going to ask me.

"No bebe, I wanted to ask you do you have any ideas on how you want our wedding"

Our wedding is in a few months and I want to know them more before the wedding. Noah has been over the moon about it and it's cute. He proposed to me hours about we chopped Yolanda's head. It was amazing.

I'm going to invite my family to the wedding today. I was thinking about sending them an invitation but, I wanted to do this face to face. I also remember my dad telling me that when I get married I better invite him in an extra way or he's not coming.

He wanted us to put strippers in a box, have them pop out butt naked, give him a lap dance, then have them announce that I'm getting married. He tried to whisper it to me but, my mom heard. That night she boiled his Rolex watch and served that to him as dinner.

"I don't really have anything in mind, do you?"

"I thought you would never ask"

He said as he reached in his glove compartment. As he rummaged through his car I watched him in amusement. What could he possibly be looking for?

"Here it is. Look through it"

He handed me a journal that had our names written on it. I opened it only to see a whole bunch of wedding ideas like dresses, venues, flowers, and themes.

On top of every page in the book had the dates of when he wrote it down. The most recent page he had written was done yesterday and the first page was eight years ago.