Chapter 10

"I'm grown so I do not need y'all"
- Lil Uzi Vert

----------

I was soaking wet. I feel like a damn lake right now.

Not only was his boner on my ass but be kept on squeezing my thighs which made me even more wet.

I watched him from the corner of my eye as he kept on adjusting the laptop on his lap. Every now and then it would slide off his lap even though the car wasn't even going fast.

We were on our way to the thing he had to show me. I couldn't wait to see what he had to show me. While I was waiting to go to the secret place I started setting up my new iPhone.

When I said iPhones could never I was just playing.

The car came to a stop minutes after me setting up my phone. The driver opened the door for us as Mr. De La Cruz closed his laptop. He got out first walking straight inside. I said thank you to the driver then speed walked after him to try to keep up with his long strides.

"Welcome to De La Cruz hotels how the fuck may I help you?"

The young lady at the front desk said. She didn't even bother looking up from her phone when she said that. Her gum popped every few seconds causing her boss to clench his fist.

"Excuse me?"

He said angrily. She instantly looked up and gasped as Mr. De La Cruz stared intensely at her. She quickly threw her gum away and put her phone in the drawer next to her. She fixed up her shirt and her skirt then cleared her throat.

"Good evening welcome to De La Cruz hotels how may I help you sir"

Within a few minutes the girl was packing up her things and leaving. Not even seconds after she got fired a new worker came speed walking in and took a seat at her desk.

"Good evening Mr. De La Cruz. How may I assist you?"

He just walked towards the elevator without saying a word to the young man. I said a quick sorry to the man and followed closely behind Mr. Cruz.

We were in the elevator for what seemed like forever. He was typing away at his phone while I was stuck looking at my feet.

When the elevator dinged he rushed out and started speeding down the hall.

"This is for you"

He said as he handed me two keys. I looked at it with furrowed eyebrows as he jiggled it in front of my face.

"Take it before I change my mind"

I quickly grabbed the key out of his hand and put the key in the hole. When he saw I was too scared to open the door he stepped in front of me and opened the door.

I was meet with a beautiful apartment that looked like it came straight from a magazine.

"So who's this apartment for?"

I asked out of curiosity. If this is one of his girl's house that he's making me clean I'm not doing it. He already asked me to clean one of their shoe closet before.

"It's for you"

He said with a serious tone in his voice. I turned to look at him in shock. I know he's lying. There's no way this is for me.

"Are you sure it's for me? My name is Ruby Carter. Your personal assistant that you seem to hate very much"

I had to make sure I remained him who I am. Maybe he's drunk or high because the sober Mr. Cruz would rather eat me alive then give me an apartment.

"Yes I know who you are. Take the keys from me before I change my mind"

I quickly took it from his hand and dropped it down my thigh high boots. He'll have to dig down my shoes to get them keys from me. I'll be damned if I lose this great opportunity.

"Thank y.."

"You don't have to think me. All my employees get a apartment with the job. You just need it the most since your current apartment is made out of cardboard boxes"

And there he goes again. Ruining my heart felt speech that I was about to say. Like he can't just say you're welcome and go about his day?

I kept my mouth shut as he gave me a tour of the apartment. It was a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment with pre-decorated rooms.

I'm happy I don't have to spend my coins on tables and beds. The cost of laundry detergent alone already shocked the hell out of me.

"How much will this cost me every month?"

"It's for free"

I removed the little hair that was covering my hair and leaned in closer. I know damn well this man did not say this is for free.

This looks like it might cost someone like five thousand dollars a month. There's no way in hell he'll let me live here for free.

"I will have one of my moving trucks go to your apartment and send your things here"

He said. He didn't even give me time to respond because he was already out of the door. I just shrugged my shoulders and hopped on the couch.

I kicked off my boots and quickly took the the keys out. It said apartment 501. I kissed the key out of pure joy.

When I remembered that it came from my feet I quickly went to wash my mouth.

I went back to my seat and thought back on today. My boss bought me the latest phone and gave me a luxurious apartment for free.

If he wanted to be my sugar daddy he could've just asked.

There were many days where I regretted coming to California but today has out shined those bad days. Things are finally looking up for me.

Maybe he isn't a bad person after all.