Chapter 45

"You dig? You gon' die, You gon' die, You gon' die"
-Trippie Redd

———————-

Noah's POV

I watched Yolanda, Daniela, and Mike strapped to a chair with duck tape around their mouths.

A long long time ago I was affiliated with a gang. A gang that my best friend and I ran after his parents stepped down. I left the gang life behind to be a CEO years ago.

It wasn't my intention to bring back gang member Noah but, I had no choice. They messed my with woman and I wasn't gonna sit back and watch.

I didn't have to go looking for them too far. They were sneaking around outside of my house, trying to kidnap Ruby.

I only caught them because Yolanda was on the phone ordering a large Italian pizza with some chicken wings. When it came I ate it in her face with no hesitation.

"Does anybody know why they're here?"

They all mumbled responses to me. I chuckled as the tape tightened around their mouths as they tried to speak to me. The tape started cutting through their skin as their mouths began bleeding.

As an ex-gang member, you get a lot of access to exclusive torture devices.

I walked around them like a predator stalking its prey. Yolanda tried shifting but since all of them were taped together they all fell over in a thud. I accidentally yanked their hair with my spike bottom boots as I passed by them.

By the end of my walk, I had enough hair under my boots to make a wig. Maybe if their hair was 4c they would have had a strong foundation so their hair wouldn't rip out.

"So let's get down to business, shall we. Who wants the gun and who wants the knife?" The fear in their eyes told me that they didn't want any.

I shrugged my shoulders. Just to be fair, I picked up the gun and shot them in their foot. Since none of them wanted to pick they could have both.

I wanted to kill them automatically but, it'll be too easy on them. Letting them get the easy way out isn't fun for me. Making dogs eat their eyes out one by one sounds more like it.

As I was heating up my knife with a one thousand degrees piece of metal my phone started ringing. When I saw Ruby's name pop up on the screen I did my happy dance. I wiped my enemies' blood off my hands then picked it up.

"Yes, baby?"

"Where did you go? I saw you sneaking out of the room but, before I could stop you I fell asleep"

"Oh, I'm doing nothing. I'm just torturing your foster parents and Yolanda. I'll most likely be killing your foster parents and Yolanda today though. I hope you don't mind"

"It's fine by me. Make sure you don't come home with blood on your clothes, I just replaced the bedsheets. Bye, I love you"

"I love you too?"

She hung up the phone seconds after, most likely going back to sleep. I expected her to freak out. I expected her to scream at me until she lost her voice but, all she did was tell me bye and I love you.

This is the first time we said I love you too.

Now I'm definitely going to kill them. I didn't want to kill them since I didn't want Ruby to be mad at me. Since she doesn't really care I have the motivation I needed to kill those bastards.

I turned around with an evil smile on my face. The fear in their eyes bought joy to my heart. I decided to go after her foster parents first. The mother wasn't there when all of this went down so I decided to put her out of her misery.

I shot her in between her eyes twice. I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head in satisfaction. It's not like anyone is going to miss her. The only person that would miss her is going to hell with her.

One thing I'll never understand is that everyone swears that their loved ones are going to heaven.

Why every time someone dies y'all think they're in a better place? So, hell is empty huh?

I looked at her foster dad in complete disgust. Hours before this Ruby was telling me how he tried to rape her and molest her many times. Since I hate him the most I wanted to try a special technique on him.

I've been practicing this move called "The burp, fart, and shoot". The whole idea of this technique is that I burp, fart, then blow his brain out. I've been waiting to use this move for years now.

I started to stretch to get ready for my move. As I was stretching I accidentally dropped a bomb. I had to wait a couple more minutes before a fart can bubble up in my butt.

When I was finally ready I let out a huge burp which was quickly followed by a fart. Once the fart came out I did a high kick then I emptied out my gun.

Yolanda started squirming as blood splattered all over her face and in her eyes. I don't know why she's disgusted. She's up next.

With her, I didn't want to make it happen fast. I called one of my friends and asked her to handle Yolanda. I wanted to punch her so bad but, my grandma taught me never to hit a lady.

She didn't say I couldn't shoot them though.

As I waited for Sarah to come get Yolanda I started getting her prepared for her next destination. I took my favorite chainsaw that was lined with barbed wires. I chainsawed all her fingers and toes off.

She can't run away or open doors to escape with having some troubles. By the time she figures out how to get out of her doom it'll be too late. She would already be dead.

When Sarah came to pick up her damaged goods she nodded her head. The black mini van pulled out of the driveway once she was thrown to the back.

I told Ruby that she wouldn't have to worry about anything when we started dating and I'm planning on sticking to it.

Even if I have to kill a couple of people.

———————

After I showered in the downstairs bathroom I could feel something was off. The light in my office was turned on and I didn't hear Ruby's voice. She usually wakes up once I arrive.

I slowly walked to my office with my gun pointed at the door. I busted through the door with the intention to kill whoever is behind the door.

"Hi baby, why are you not in bed?"

Ruby just sat at my desk with an unexplainable look on her face. She didn't move an inch. Her eyes were glued to something that was in her hands.

I cautiously walked towards her as if she was a ticking time bomb. As I got close to her the gaze she once held with her hands turned to me.

My breathe hitched as she placed what was in her hands on my desk. I concentrated on it, hoping it would disappear.

"Noah, Why did I find a picture of you and I inside of your desk? This looks like me when I was in high school but, I didn't know you then. I went high school in New York while you told me you went to high school in California. Would you mind explaining to me what the hell is happening right now"

Well damn.