Epilouge

"If we never met, I'd be drunk waking up in someone else's bed"
- John K

——————-

*pretend that the coronavirus wasn't going around right now during this wedding scene*

Ruby's POV

Today is finally the big day.

Wing Stop is having a sell on their original hot chicken tenders. And also, I'm getting married to the love of my life, Noah.

I smiled at myself in the mirror as the makeup artist added the bold red lipstick on my lips. My 40-inch wig was already glued and secured on my head, ready to be revealed to my guest.

A great hairstylist by the name of Silas Wesley made my wig for me. I'm quite impressed by his work.

"The wedding starts in An hour guys let's hurry up"

My mom screamed at no one in particular. Grandma was sitting back on the couch, eating her barbecue ribs as everyone panicked. She already told us that she's not messing up her makeup for anyone.

"Girl, lemme get some ribs"

Noah's grandma said with a smile on her face. My grandma happily gave her half of her food. Those two have been getting along quite well. They both have been giving people the side-eye and talking shit about people all day.

That's exactly how Diamond and I are going to be when we're older.

A few hours later my hair, makeup, and nails were done. It was finally the time I've been waiting for since I arrived at the venue this morning. It's time to put on my dress.

Sam's mom made my wedding dress for me. She reminded me that I promised her she was going to make my wedding dress for me in high school.

I thought she was just playing with me but, I guess she wasn't. She even made Diamond's wedding dress when she got married to Sam. I missed the wedding but both Sam and Noah had albums with their pictures in it.

"Everyone be quiet, Ruby is about to come out with my dress. If someone even makes a sound I'm kicking them out"

I heard Sam's mom scream. The room became so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. She was serious when it came to her passion. If anyone messed with her clothes they'll never see the light of day and Sam will make sure of it.

I looked at myself in the mirror before I stepped out. The heavy dress had layers and layers of lace adorning it. Real crystal beads littered all over the body of the dress, shining every time I took a step. I look absolutely beautiful.