Chapter 36

"It do not matter, turn to a savage, pocket got fatter, she calls me daddy"
-Lil Uzi Vert

——————-

Ruby's POV

Noah pulled me on his lap as we continued kissing each other. His hands slipped down my back as he squeezed my butt with eagerness. I softly tugged on his hair causing him to moan in my mouth.

I pushed him back on the bed as sat on his stomach. A smile was permanently edged on his face as I ran my lips along his neck. He moaned in my ears as he put his hands under my skirt.

In one swift motion, he flipped us placing me at the down. His hard member poked my thigh, eager to get a sample of my honeybun. I grabbed his member causing him to grab my pussy In his large palm.

The show that was once playing on Netflix asked us are we still there after half an hour. Noah pulled away and placed a kiss on my forehead. I wrapped my legs around him as we finished watching Black Lightning.

Noah and I have been dating for two months now.

After our date, he looked me in the eyes and said that I was dating him now. Like the dumbass bitch that I am, I said ok. It turns out he got that like from Will Smith and it worked.

We've been keeping it low key for the most part. The only person in the office that knows is Yolanda and Noah's grandma. To be fair we didn't exactly tell them.

They walked in on us making out at his house. I didn't know that every Wednesday his grandma and Yolanda have dinner with him at his place. Apparently, he forgot too.

I picked up another kebab and ate the shrimp. Since I was tired, Noah decided on making a kebab with shrimp, potato, sausage, and grilled corn with butter.

The moment I said yes to Noah I thought I made a mistake

The moment I said yes to Noah I thought I made a mistake. All of our past situations together made me kind of hesitant about dating him.

Between all the girls he has been with to the crazy woman that still pops up in his office I was scared he was going to cheat on me. He made sure that I was always in the room when they did come so I could calm down a little bit.

He promised that he wouldn't cheat on me and I trust him. Being seen as the controlling crazy girlfriend is the last thing I want.

Even if he do cheat on me that's his ass. He's missing out on a bomb ass bitch.

"Noah, move your hand"

I said as I laughed at his shocked face. His hand rested on my area for minutes now. Every time something exciting happened he would rub me up and down.

He's a very touchy-feely person and I love it. He never makes me feel unwanted or unappreciated. Noah makes sure that I'm happy and I do the same for him. Sometimes he's so focused on my happiness that I have to remind him of his.

"I'm sorry, my hand just slipped"

Even though he apologized his hand never moved. He just went back to eating and watching tv. I don't want to jinx anything but, I could just feel that Noah and I are going to last.

I feel more things in Noah's and I two-month relationship than Aaron's and I one-year relationship. Is that even possible?

It's like he understands me on a deeper level. Sometimes he understands me more than I understand myself. I've been looking for the kind of connection in all the wrong places until I found Noah.

"Come on, let's go"

"Where are we going? To sleep?"

He said excitedly. He started break dancing at the thought of him going to sleep. Most of our time spent is taking naps together.

"No baby, we're going to shower so we can get to work on time"

"We don't have to go to work. We're already two hours late and I'm the boss. I could pay you even though you never show up to work"

"Noah, let's go"

He groaned and got off the couch. He took a quick shower then I went in to shower. As he got dressed for work I waited for him in the living room so he could drive me home. I forgot to bring a change of clothes at his house today.

We make sure that we arrive at work at different times. If Noah comes in at eight I'll make sure not to come to work until it's eight-thirty. People are already suspicious, I don't want to keep their nosey ass entertained.

They already think I get special treatment from Noah. It's because he sometimes makes everyone eat a plain turkey sandwich while he gets me seafood boil doesn't mean he favors me.

"Isn't it a coincidence how every day they arrive 30 minutes apart. I know it's 30 minutes too, I've been counting"

One of the ladies whispered. I quickly walked to my office and closed the door. I thought we were sneaking around but I guess those people have nothing better to do with their lives.

"Is someone in your office with you?" Noah asked. The moment I sat down he called me on the intercom.

"No sir"

"Alright, get your fine ass in my office baby. This tongue is waiting for you"

I clenched my legs and took a deep breath. I gave him a shaky ok and walked to his office. I was hesitant to knock since he is in that mood. The first time he ate me out my legs were like jello for days.

Before I could muster up the courage to knock he opened the door and pulled me inside. He locked the door before he attached his lips on mine. He led me over to his desk and sat me down gently.

"It'll be so sexy if I bend you over and fuck you on this desk"

"Why don't you?"

He smirked as I arched my back even more. He pulled up my dress and gave my cheeks two slaps. I could hear his belt hit the floor as he unbuttoned his pants.

He took off his boxers and pulled down my underwear. He teased me with his dick before he started getting closer. Just as he was about to put it in someone knocked on his door.

"What!!"

He angrily screamed at whoever was behind the door. I quickly moved away from him as I pulled up my underwear and fixed my dress. He grunted and started doing the same too.

His boner was evident in his pants. He couldn't even properly zip up his pants because of it. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his desk, forcing him to sit down. He can't be welcoming someone with a bulge in his pants.

I unlocked the door then, opened it. There stood Yolanda was a worried look on her face. Seeing that it was her Noah got up and walked to us.

"Something happened and it's bad"

I quickly followed after her in fear. I froze as I saw what was in front of me. Noah's eyes turned black as he looked around the office.

Well, that's one way to start off my day.