CHAPTER SEVEN

Do you feel like you are slowly coming home?
Look at me, you are not alone anymore
I will get you out of the danger zone
I will protect you from the heavy waves down the shore

You held me and I know you felt you are in safety
Look at me, I will always hold you securely
I know some of your parts were eaten by your insecurity
But honey, you are an angel God sent to me

Broken angel inside the dark alley
Follow my lead and let's just dance the night away
Don't listen to your demons, just listen to me
Can you hear my voice inside? I'll stay

Your restless nights are now gone
You are now far away from any harm
Your lonely days are now done
Someone is finally there for you until dawn
By your sole pulchritude I was blown
And though I'm a woman I will be you superman.

LISA'S P.O.V.

"Okay, go in the middle and look straight in the camera, arasso? Try to look fierce." I beckoned to the petite blonde making poses in front of my camera.

"Oh yes, that's perfect!" I chirped; beaming as I brought the camera to my face to capture the photo. The lady continued making different poses as she try herself to look fierce which I really like.

Damn, this chic is so good at this.

"You are so good at this, Sana." I complimented; amazed at the photogenic beauty. Sana's fierce look instantaneously broke in to a smile as the blood rushed up her cheeks. I quickly captured the genuine moment of her smile. I chortled making her cover her face with both of her hands.

"You are a cute lady, aren't you?" I grinned, giving her a wink that caused her to squeal as she continued to blush.

"Yah! Stop getting me embarrassed, Lisa." She yelled in coy, slapping her hand in the air as the red on her cheeks is still visible.

"Okay, okay." I chuckled; lifting my hands up in defense, "One more shoot and we are done." I said earning a nod from her as she try to compose herself back.

I beckoned Sana to sit on the rock; the lady obliged with no doubt. I smiled at the pleasing view as the sunlight beaming down her beauty; making her shine all over the place. We are at a kind of deserted place with my production team with me and the model in front.

Sana leaned her left hand on the rock and her free hand brushing through her hair as she looked fiercely in to the camera.

Why do I feel like she is seducing me?

I clicked my camera and took loads of shot as she did different poses. This lady could be a world class model for all I know. I took one last shot of her lip biting as she was sitting sexily on the rock. I gulped as a lump suddenly grew in my throat.

Damn, weather is so hot today.

I smiled in majority as we finished the photo shoot, "It's a wrap guys!" I yelled; clapping my hands together, my production team along with her staffs cheered as they shake hands and hug one another.

I shook hands with her manager as I made my way to my tent; chugging down my water while wiping my sweats away. I flicked through my camera and felt my heart beating frantically at the picture of Jennie inside the café shop.

"What a living angel she is." I mumbled to myself; still looking at her picture with a wide smile plastered on my face. I heaved a deep sigh as I held my erratically beating chest.

Jennie is all I could ever think of.

I should call her and ask her day. It has been a week since the incident in her home happened, I can tell that she is still trying her best to put up her act towards me but that's not going to work especially that I know she really need a hand. She can push me away as much as she can but I will not leave her butt alone.