Chapter 59: Secrets

Weeks later Logan, Gabriel and I sit in a booth at our favorite pizza spot. I see Tash walk up.

"Hey, you made it," I say to Tash.

"What the hell is this?" Tash asks.

"Are you hungry? Slide in," says Logan.

"No, I'm not hungry. Is this a joke?" Tash continues, "You invite me via text to hang like we're all friends?"

"If you don't want to hang out that's fine, nobody forced you show up," answers Logan.

"You sit here like you're not all keeping secrets from each other," Tash looks at the three of us.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Please Millie, you're included in that. What have you been keeping from Logan about his new friend? What have Logan and Gabriel been keeping you?" Tash questions.

"Tash there's some things you don't know. We're all entitled to privacy, right?" I ask her.

"Ask Gabriel how he tried to buy your friends," says Tash.

I turn to Gabriel then to Logan and finally back at Tash.

"It wasn't me," says Tash, "but he did."

"Why are you doing this?" I ask Tash.

"It's true," Tash insists.

"No it isn't," states Gabriel.

"Why does Tash think that?" I ask Gabriel.

Logan answers, "Because Tash loves drama and unhappy people want the people around them to be miserable as well. Let it go Tash. You just want someone to get back at. Sean left you. Micah didn't want to hurt your feelings. Move on."

Micah?

"I don't care about Micah," says Tash.

"I think it hurt your ego that he wasn't interested in you," Lo explains.

"He wishes," she answers.

"No, he doesn't. Micah went out with you to see if there was a connection but there wasn't," Lo defends him.

"Wait. Your Micah?" I ask Logan, "You guys are into the same guy?"

Logan and Tash like the same guy? Is that why they haven't been getting along?

"Not anymore," says Tash.

"They went out; obviously its didn't work out because now I'm seeing him," Logan answers.

"Okay," I reply.

"You're the last one that should be talking about secrets Tash. How's your boyfriend?" asks Logan.

"Lo," I say, "You know Tash isn't seeing anybody."

"All I know is I'm not the one seeing a guy that belongs to someone else," Logan responds.

"Neither is any else here," I answer then look at Gabriel, "Right?"

"I'm not," answers Gabriel, "but-"

"But what?" I ask him.

"What Tash is referring to-" Gabriel starts.

"Wait," I cut him off, "Who's with someone that's with someone else?" I ask Logan.

"How dare you Lo?" Tash asks.

"What? Call you the other woman?" Logan asks.

"He cares about me," says Tash.

"You wish he cared about you. He's married," replies Logan.

"Tash your guy has a wife?" I ask.

"Wait. It gets better," Logan says.