Chapter 14

"What's is this, exactly?" I ask as I sit in the open spot in the circle, next to Thor, in my room.

"We've been playing this game since forever." Steve declares, before putting the bottle down in the middle of the circle "It's like spin the bottle, except it's dirty truth or dare."

Stark reaches out for the bottle and spins it. It lands on me and he asks "Have you seen Thor naked?" I shake my head and he smirks "I dare you to react to his naked body."

Thor looks to me and I shrug. He stands and walks over to the bathroom. He slides the doors closed and I hear his clothes dropping.

After a moment, he calls "I'm ready!" silently, I stand and slide the open, just enough to fit through, before shutting it.

When I turn around, I'm met with a godly being. But I can't help but notice an imperfection in his penis. I awe "It's so cute!"

"What?" he asks as I hear the others cracking up on the other side of the door "What's wrong with it?"

"You like to pound, don't you?" I ask and he furrows his brow, before I squat in front of him and point out "It's curved. That only happens after years of weird sex. When did you loose your virginity?"

"When I was fourteen." he states and I hum, before standing up and running my fingers over his abs "What are you doing?"

"You could grate cheese on those." my hands slide from his stomach, to his bum and I bite my lip as I grip it "My muscle man."

His eyes flash with lust and I kiss him softly, before backing away and insisting "Give me a turn."

Slowly, he turns in a circle and I nod "Yeah, that can take me zero to one hundred." he scoffs and I complement "Nice dick."

He blushes and I turn towards the closet. When I come back, I toss a harness at him "Put it on for me."

"Why do you have a harness?" He asks. I bite my lip and lean against the counter "This is kinda kinky."

"You don't know the half of it." I remark, before asking "So, you're a defensive lineman?" he nods and I smirk "Do you want me cheering for you in the stands, this Friday?"

"I'd love that." he states, before posing sassily in the harness "How do I look?" he jokes and he continues with a different pose.

"I give it a six." I joke and he cocks on eyebrow at me "Because I'm the nine." It takes him a second, before he blushes.

After a moment, I sigh "Get dressed. You're giving me naughty thoughts." He pulls up his pants and I walk out of the bathroom.

When I take a seat, Stark points to the bottle "Spin it." I do, and it lands on Natasha "Ask her a truth."

"What was the last dirty text you sent?" Natasha scrolls through her phone, before showing me a long paragraph of sexual graphics "Send it to the third last person you texted."

She messes with her phone for a second, before Banner's phone buzzes. Without a work, she spins it and it lands on Steve "Ever been skinny dipping?" he shakes his head and she smirks "How about we move this game poolside."

~

Steve spins his bottle from the pool and asks Stark "Who here would you hate to kiss, and why?"

"Thor would kick my ass is I kissed Loki." Steve raises an eyebrow to me and I nod, before looking to Thor for permission.

"Hands away from the dick." he orders and I smirk, before crawling over to Stark "What are you doing?"

I hum, cockily, before pressing Stark back and pressing my lips to his. His lips tighten and I kiss him again.

When he loosens up and kisses back, I continue to kiss him, until Thor grips my thigh "Stop."

With a smirk, I sit back and he raises an eyebrow to me "I just made Tony question his sexuality."

"What the fuck?" Tony asks, before sitting up "What was that?"

I shrug, before leaning into Thor "I'm pretty good at getting people to question themselves."

Thor looks between us, before asking "Did it work?" Stark gives an embarrassed look, before Thor scoffs "Loki is a siren."

Stark sits up and spins the bottle. Naturally, it lands on me "You have your toys here?" I nod and he smirks "Show and tell."

~

When we walk into my closet, I sit on the ground and they sit around me "I've got a lot of toys in here..."

"A whole trunk full, I see." Banner remarks and I nod "Is it organized, or just tossed around in there."

"Sorta." I shrug, before opening the trunk and showing the eight different organizational baskets "Dildos, remote controlled vibrators, plug in vibrators, other vibrators, penial pleasures, binds and blindfolds, lingerie, and the other stuff."

As I pull out the other stuff, their gazes locks on the lid off the trunk "So, you're kinky." Thor remarks and I sigh "That's a big whip."

I shake my head "It's just a little crop." he forks an eyebrow at me and I explain "I've literally tried everything."

Their attention falls on the basket full of other little things "What's that?" He asks, picking out a little bottle "Spearmint?"

"It's for blow jobs." I state, before explaining "Numbs the back of the throat, to prevent discomfort. Never had to us it."

"Was Drax that bad?" Barton asks and I roll my eyes "Don't tell me he was a minute mam, too?"

"Nothing about him was very long or lasting." I remark and they snicker, before I shrug "He was a great guy, though. He listened when I was upset. Knew what I needed."

They smile, before Stark pulls out a bunch of condoms "Guess you didn't trust Drax as well as you thought."

"That's for oral." I state and he furrows his brow "They're flavored, and I wasn't going to give an unprotected blowjob to Drax. He's not circumcised."

Steve frowns, before asking "What's wrong with that?"

"Bacteria can get under the foreskin." Banner states, before explaining "Men aren't the cleanest when it comes to that type of stuff."

Steve grabs a little bottle and asks "What's this?"

I take it from him and give it a wiff, causing warmth to spread through my body "That's poppers." they give a confused look and I explain "It's a drug, used by gay bottoms, to loosen up."

They scrunch their noses and I shrug "It also helps with orgasms." They scoff and I put the poppers back.