Chapter 50

As my students file into class, a small smirk plays at my lips. Fury's old room brings back the best memories.

"Stand in the back of class, please!" I tell the students as I adjust my glasses. My jeans are tight on my legs, my navy trench stops halfway between hip and knee. My hair is tied into a knot.

Tony's adoptive kid steps into the room and smiles "Hey, Mister Loki!" He looks me over "You look like a soccer mom!" I smirk at him and he covers himself "No, I didn't mean it in a bad way!"

"You look very nice, too, Peter." I motion for him to join his class mates "I'm about to assign seats."

He walks to the back of the class and I stand to walk over to my old table "Peter, MJ, Ned-" two kids walk in as I frown "Pietro, Wanda, Vision, Flash."

When everyone is sat down, I'm about to speak to them, as I my phone rings. In honor of the best sex I've ever had, it's Thunder Struck. That night of the storm, in the SUV, with Thor, left me a trembling mess for a few minutes after.

A small smile crosses my lips and I order my students "Speak to the people at your table, I've got to take this!"

When I answer it, Thor asks "Are you in the middle of a class?"

"Yeah, why?" I asks as he walks into my classroom in his little coach's uniform and his cut hair "What's up?"

"Making a lunch run. What do you want?" He asks, before explaining "I'm going to that Indian food place."

I think for a second, before asking "What's the other vegan having?"

He checks his phone "Banner is getting Dal Tadka, and an order of veggie samosas."

I nod "I'll have that."

He looks to Peter "What do you want, kid?"

"I'll have what Loki gets." Peter states, before asking "Samosas are those weird triangle eggroll things?" I nod at him and he declares "Those are really cool, you know? Tasty, aren't they, Mister Loki?"

Stark adopted Peter the year before he started high school. Ever since, he's constantly consulted me, because he knows I'm smart. He's a cute kid.

I nod, before telling Thor "I have to pick up Nate, Magni, Modi, and Morgan at half past three, do we need anything from the store?"

He taps the lecture table and asks "When is your prescription ready?"

"Today, that's why I'm going to the store." I state and he nods, before I look to Peter "What about you?"

They shrug and I tap my phone "Text me if anything changes."

I crack my fingers, before addressing the class "Fourteen years ago, I sat in this room, when my life changed courage. I met my family in this room."

Silently, I turn on the smart board and show them a photo from that day in detention. We all line up. Steve is a stick, where he's now buff baseball coach. Barton dresses as a redneck. He's died that down a bit. He where's boring clothes, and is an archery teacher with three kids. Natasha used to wear tight black clothes, now she wears soft colors and is the Russian teacher. Banner has gone from being a hot head, no a physics teacher in suits. Tony has settled down with Pepper and adopted Peter, after Morgan was born. He's a robotics teacher. Natasha and Bruce are both unable to have kids. Hela, Carol, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, and I, co-parent two little boys named Magni and Modi. We managed to buy out the other two lots on our street circle. Like a commun, we know everything about one another.

I nod at the photo "You, no doubt, know the faces in the photo." They look at me, curiously "I married my bestfriend in 2011."

Thor tosses his hand and my class give a shocked look. Thor laughs "Yeah, we've been together since 2005. Married as soon as we could."

I smile at him and remark "Our children, that's a-whole-nother story." He hums, before I explain "We have two little boys that we co-parent with Misses Romanoff, Mister Banner, Thor's sister, and her wife."

The day that we decided who was going to be the father, and the mother, was comical. Natasha and Bruce are sterile, so it left us with a strange situation. We decided that it would increase our likelihood, if both Hela and Carol where 'put to the test'.

And there was the roadblock of my sexuality. Thor, obviously, couldn't try to impregnate Hela. All of the IVF places we went to had a marriage policy, so we physically couldn't go there.

Eventually, we came to the conclusion that I would have to grit my teeth and bare it.

The year was 2013 when this unfolded. It was more than comical, walking through an adult video store to get some gay porn that I would watch to get off in my husband's sister.

Now, I could've used an online site, but back then, there were no smart televisions.

Whatever grief I went through, it resulted in two beautiful children. Thor and Carol's, blonde haired, blue eyed, Magni. Mine and Hela's, black haired, green eyed, Modi.

It didn't take long for a judge to deem that the six parents weren't as weird as people would think, and we were all listed as guardians for both Magni and Modi.

Around the time we found out both of the girls were pregnant, we found out Pepper was, too. And that Barton would have his third. By the time 2014 rolled around, our family had grown five people.

And if it wasn't for the book assignment, I doubt I would ever had talked to Thor. Years ago, I asked Fury why he paired me with them. He told me one thing.

Because I skipped a grade, he saw me as a loner. They needed one more person at their table.

With a proud smile, I declare "I'm going to give each table, a book to report on at the end of the year. You'll pick your book up on Friday morning."

*THE END*