14.

DEMI P.O.V.: I looked at Nick and he nodded.

Nick: which one?

Demi: Stop The World? (He smiled sweetly at me)

Nick: kay...I don't know why, I don't know why, I'm so afraid

Demi: I don't know how, I don't know how, to fix the pain

Valentina looked at me speechless.

Valentina: I like it (she said to Nick)

Nick: we're living a lie, living a lie, this need to change

Demi: we're out of time, we're out of time, but it's still the same

Nick: we can't stop the world, but there's so much more that we could do

Demi: you can't stop this girl from falling more in love with you (I sang staring at Nick's eyes and he slightly raised his eyebrows)

Nick: you said nobody had to know, give us time to grow

Demi: and take it slow, but I'll stop the world, if they'd finally let us be alone

Nemi: let us be alone (we sang looking into each other's eyes)

My eyes went to Valentina and I saw that she was already asleep.

Nick: we did it

Demi: we did it (Nick slowly moved his hand from the girl's hand to my arm and took my hand squeezing it)

Nick: you're amazing, you know it, right?

Demi: thank you asshole, you are too (he pressed his lips) what?

Nick: nothing, I think we could sleep a bit with her

Demi: I was thinking the same, this bed is so soft, I can't (he laughed a little and nodded)

I closed my eyes and felt his fingers intertwining with mine. I unconsciously smiled and started to fall asleep.

SOPHIE P.O.V.: Joe, Alena and I got out of the pool and entered to the house.

Joe: where are they?

Alena: Valentina was sleepy (Joe looked at me with hoping eyes and I smiled)

Sophie: do you think they...

Joe: I do but...we should find it out (the three of us went upstairs silently and stopped at the only opened door) you go first (he whispered)

Sophie: sure?

Joe: yea, go ahead

Sophie: give me your phone

Alena: why?

Joe: shh, here (he gave me his phone and I went into the bedroom in my tiptoe)

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was the cutest shit ever. Valentina was sleeping hugging Demi and Nick was grabbing Demi's hand. It was super fucking cute but just when I was ready to take a photo, a phone started to ring. I left the room.

Sophie: I failed, but they were sleeping together (Joe smiled and Alena did too. We heard footsteps so we went downstairs quickly)

Demi: hey guys, sorry, we fell asleep...Nick and Valentina are sleeping but my mom called me to pick up Maddie so...I gotta go

Joe: ow, so soon?

Demi: yea, sorry

Alena: can you go with me to where my uncle and my sister are? I don't want to go alone (she said to Demi)

Sophie: I can go with you Alen-

Alena: I want to go with Demi (she smiled and Demi nodded at me)

Demi: come with me (they walked hand in hand upstairs and Joe and I followed them to spy)

When they arrived to the bedroom, Alena climbed in the bed next to her sister and Demi kissed her cheeks.

Demi: goodbye sweetheart, it was super nice to see you

Alena: yea, I'm gonna miss you Demi

Demi: aw, me too (they hugged and Demi proceeded to kiss Valentina's forehead)

Joe and I looked at each other and then back to her just when she leaned to kiss Nick's forehead and caress his face softly staring at him with so fucking much love. We almost screamed at it and ran downstairs laughing.

Demi: umm, bye guys, thank you for everything...next time will be in mine

Joe: cool, will Nick be invited?

Demi: I don't know, we'll find out (she hugged us and walked to the door) love you lovebrids...see ya

Jophie: love ya, see you (she left the house and Joe nodded)

Joe: yea, no doubt...they love each other

_____________________________
I NEED Y'ALL TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE JUST SO I CAN KNOW THAT YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY. LOVE ONLY. "HAPPINESS BEGINS" OUT TONIGHT.