17.

DEMI P.O.V.: my eyes went to the letter and I started reading it.

Demi: thank you for always supporting us, you've been like a soster tp all pf us and we'll always have your back. I hope you like this one as much as I do, love you.                    
                                             Kevin.
Dems: now, we decided that the first copy out of the family's ones had to be yours because we own you a lot of things for leaving you when you needed us the most. You're my best friend and I'm honored to have you as it. I'll be by your side no matter what. Thank you for being here, love you buddy. Together forever. Hope you like it.
                                               Joe.
Dem: okay, as Joe and Kev said we consider you a part of our family. You've thought a whole life of lessons with your stories and I couldn't be more grateful about it. I know we're not in our best time but just like I know that, I know that we'll be there again. I can't wait to be there to listen to your album's songs before the release like we always did years ago. I promise I'll never leave cause I've learnt that if I get the courage to do it...I'll end up sad and that'd probably kill me. I hope you like this album, specially the lyrics because I wrote most of them haha. Thanks for existing, love you so much. 
                                               Nick.

My heart melted at his part, I couldn't help but cry some tears. He walked to me and hugged me tightly. I loved feeling his strong arms around me.

I felt safe.

Demi: thank you for this, it really means a lot to me

Nick: I know, it means a lot to us too...we love you

Demi: I love you guys too, you're my family, I can't live without y'all (I looked up at him and felt his hands move from my upper back to the lower part) I'm ib love with the album, it's awesome and rich and...perfect...the lyrics are on point

Nick: (he laughed) thank you, hope you're not lying

Demi: I'm not, I promise I'm not but...

Nick: but? (I walked away of him and grabbed my agenda)

Demi: I don't know how to ask this...I don't wanna look like a fool (he looked at me with a confused expression)

Nick: what is it? Tell me

Demi: is any of this songs about me? (He raised his eyebrows and smiled shyly while I waited for his answer)