10.

SOPHIE P.O.V.: the doorbell rang and I opened it.

X: hey Soph

Sophie: Nick, come in (I greeted him and we entered to the house) how are you?

Nick: umm, fine?

Sophie: got it...do you want to see Joe? He's in the kitchen

Nick: oh alright (he hugged the girls and walked to the kitchen, I ran to the bathroom but Demi wasn't there anymore so I went to the kitchen and found her against the wall)

Demi: you better tell me what the hell is happening Sophie Turner (she whispered angrily)

Sophie; I'm sorry, Joe told me this morning he was coming over too...we had an argument about it because he didn't know you were coming

Demi: why didn't you tell me?

Sophie: I freaked out, I knew you weren't going to come and I wanted to see you...are you gonna leave?

Demi: yes, I can't do this (she walked to the living room and I followed her) I'm sorry, I'll be back other day (she grabbed her purse but Valentina grabbed her dress)

Valentina: hey (she looked at the little girl and I smiled)

Demi: hey baby, do you need something?

Valentina: do you wanna play with me? (I looked at Demi and I knew that she wasn't going to leave. She couldn't leave Valentina like that)

Demi: umm I don't- (she looked at me hating me and I laughed) yeah okay, I'm gonna play with you...what do you wanna do?

Valentina: you have to catch me (Demi smiled)

Demi: do I? (Valentina nodded and started running in the place. Demi caught her and Alena started playing with them, suddenly one of the girls started trying to catch Demi and they did so the three of them ended up laying on the floor laughing. Everything was calm until Demi let out her laugh)

JOE P.O.V.: I was in the kitchen with Nick when we heard footsteps and he looked at me smiling.

Nick: what's that?

Joe: must be Sophie playing with the girls (we could only hear the little girls' laughs) now tell me...what have you been doing at home?

Nick: nothing much, you know...I'm trying to be kinda more healthy but it's being really difficult...I don't know what else to do

Joe: I think you should talk to her

Nick: I don't think I'm ready...maybe she hates me

Joe: probably, but you should try...the sooner the better

Nick: I think I'm not ready yet...I wouldn't know what to do...I'll probably freak our and left if I saw her today

Joe: (my eyes opened widely) oh really?

Nick: yes, I miss her of course but I'm not ready to talk to her...and plus, she needs to apologize to me

Joe: and you to her

Nick: I guess (he shrugged)

Joe: well, the food is almost rea- (we heard a bunch of loud laughs of the girls and unexpectedly, Demi laughed. I opened my eyes widely again and then closed them as I felt Nick walking closer to me)

Nick: was that- please tell me you- Joe...(I looked at him and he was shaking a little bit)

Joe: sorry, I promise this wasn't planned