45.

DEMI P.O.V.: I entered into the bedroom and she closed the door.

Priyanka: talk and leave

Demi: okay...that's exactly what I'm gonna do

Priyanka: go ahead then

Demi: I saw Nick some minutes ago, he's sad because you're mad at him

Priyanka: well, he earned it

Demi: no, he didnt...he told me you made a big deal because of me, right? You think we have something or that he likes me

Priyanka: he does and you too

Demi: (I smiled) you're wrong, I just saw him and I can tell you that he doesn't like me

Priyanka: how can I believe you? Everytime you're together you both seems like the happiest persons alive...I don't want to live like this

Demi: I'm not gonna lie, I really feel happy when I'm around him...he's my best friend after all (I shrugged)

Priyanka: now explain why was he looking at you on the pool?

Demi: I don't really know

Priyanka: he likes you, he has the hots for you...he feels lust for you

Demi: God, I can't believe you're saying this...this is wrong. Your thoughts are wrong

Priyanka: oh really?

Demi: yes, I'm sorry but...you're gonna loose him if you don't stop with this (she smiled angrily)

Priyanka: that's waht you both want so you can be together once for all

Demi: I can't believe you're saying this. I can't believe you haven't seen his love for you...he just came to me freaking out because you were mad at him, he told me he doesn't want to loose you, he doesn't like me, there's nothing between us. I swear it. I assure you that Nick and I are nothing. He doesn't even like me Priyanka (I said with tears in my eyes)

Priyanka: how do you know that?

Demi: cause I saw him fighting for you and that means he's yours...his heart is yours...it wasn't, it isn't and it'll never be mine...you have him. I saw it in his actions and you should realize it because there's no man like him. You're one lucky girl Priyanka (I said and left the room with tears rolling down my cheeks)

I walked through the kitchen avoiding Nick who walked to talk to me and entered into a silent room to think. This was it. This was the end and I knew it.

Some hours later we arrived to land again and it was time to say goodbye. I hugged Joe and Sophie and wished them the best in their honeymoon. I said bye to other people and he was there. I saw his eyes looking for me and when we locked our stares with each other's...I knew the truth...and I hope he knew it too. It was the end of something that never started. I was going to walk away from his path...I was going to move on.

                      THE END

____________________________________
NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU AND I'M HAPPY TO FINISH THIS STORY. IT WAS AMAZING AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AS MUCH AS I DID.

PS: THIRD PART OF THIS TRILOGY COMING REALLY REALLY SOON....FRIDAY 5/7