Chapter 11: I'm Stronk Enough to BREAK NOKIAS

"Hiyo Ace-chan~" he sent a wink and a disgusting shiver down my spine.

I caught sight of the bag dangling by the strap in his fingers. "Could you let go of that?" I sighed, knowing the blackmail that he was going to use next. "Sure~ if you do something for me." There it is.

"You know what? Nevermind, I'll just die of dehydration and you'll get a taste of my powdered blood when my shriveled corpse drops dead in a few days." I rolled my eyes, walking back from where I came, not bothering to deal with the hormone-crazed blood sucker.

"Aww, c'mon, wait~!" As he jumped off the tree, I further retreated into the forest. 'Hah, he doesn't have a chance.' Quickly I scrambled up a tree and after a few minutes, the fedora-wearing mosquito passed under my tree, looking pretty lost.

"Ace-chaaan~ where aaaare youuuu~?" He mused out creepily. 'Das nasty...'

I crept along the branches, knowing fully well where my bag was. I crawled silently from tree to tree and occasionally caught glimpses of the male passing under the trees.

I did my best to stay quiet, the dense and cold forest devoid of any life making the whole area a pin-drop silence. I nearly slipped quite a bit but I had the upper hand here and I actually knew where I was going.

Soon enough I had my bag in my hand and was sliding down a tree by the carpark.

I dashed to the familiar blue tarp, threw it off and stuffed it under my arm. I knew I would only have a couple more seconds before the male got here from hearing me, I revved the engine and was about to take off when I spotted a certain green eyed vampire in my way.

"For Felicia's sake, if you're that horny go hump a tree or something." I grumbled out, pretty goddamn annoyed at how my private time had been cruelly breeched by the clingiest vampire in the universe. He giggled and looked up just in time to see me drive past him, his hat in hand, in MY hand. How ya like me now?

I practically guffawed my whole way home, ignoring that sinking feeling as I knew who would be waiting when I got home. So I didn't go home. Have I mentioned I'm an expert at running away from responsibilities? And I still just don't like running.

So I leapt in uninvited through Lucas' bedroom window.

He heard me and looked over before looking back at his phone. Then he did the double take. "Kim?!" He leapt off his bed, phone stream across his disheveled sheets and a thick slice of cucumber right beside it.

"You're doing a face mask and DIDNT invite me?!" I fake gasped. "You, my good sir, are canceled." I sighed before plopping haphazardly onto his bed. "Oh, its just you. Ugh curse your girly face, I thought you were Kim." He grumbled, taking a seat beside me.

"Excuse me but I would like to state how if it weren't for your basketball moosekles (muscles just pronounced Moo-sk-als), you would totally be a trap." I ranted, throwing the cucumber slice off the bed. He rolled his eyes but seemed unable to retort.

"Now gimme that grape face mask, I've been itching to try it." He gave me a lop sided smile before sending the purple packet careening towards my forehead.

_____

Early the next morning, I snuck back into my room and shut the window.

Heaving a sigh of relief, I grabbed my towel and a change of clothes and headed for the shower. I was still sweaty from yesterday but at least my face was fresh.

I entered the room and dumped my arms' contents onto the sink counter before turning on the hot water. It spluttered then the tub began to fill, the room soon filling with steam.

Deciding to treat myself and relax my burning muscles, I poured in a small amount of rose oil, the scent delighting my nose as it flooded the air.

As I waited for it to fill, I grabbed my shampoo and body soap  bottle that had somehow been strewn across the floor only to realize the shampoo bottle was empty. And it was with a great sight that I pulled out the extra bottle from the mirror cabinet and fiddled with the pump till it worked.

All of this only to turn around and find the bath full and a certain blonde occupying it.

"Oh my god, what do I have to do to get some privacy around here?!" I growled, gripping my oily-ass hair. Annoyed, sweaty and aching, I stomped over to the boy and was close to dragging him out before he spoke up.

"What a lewd man, come in here to see me naked?" He whispered and I rolled my eyes. "I'm confused, do you swing that way? Cause you sure sound like you are but then you're acting repulsive." I grumbled as he opened one eye only to give me a shit eating smirk.

"I wanna shower, could you get out? And maybe get a change of clothes?" I sighed, glancing at his soaked garments. "If-" "I mean," I cut him off. "That's a wool sweater, soaking it in this water is going to make it shrink. What are you doing? Then you're gonna catch a cold."

I sighed, once again speaking before he could reply. "Wait do vampires even get colds? Do you guys have some sort of weird vampire cold?" I wonder out loud. "If you want to see me naked so bad, undress me yourself." He looked at me, clearly a little annoyed.

"Uh, no, you're not a baby and I'm not your mom. Get your butt out of my tub before I rip that thing from your neck and hold it underwater to the point where no amount of rice will fix it!" I threaten but he looks unbothered. "I promise you I have broken nokias!" I yell, pretty much desperate for him to leave.

And he does, with a pompous scoff that is. Irritating asshole.