Chapter 13 ➛Flirtation

We had made an even bigger mess than he had done alone, but we had managed to create a sweet breakfast.

We were like little children when we were alone in the kitchens. He had chosen not to wear his trench coat and dark waistcoat, so he was still only wearing a white shirt, and he was smart to do so because the entire shirt was covered with dark spots of chocolate sauce.

The time we had spent in the kitchen had at least doubled by the many kisses we had during our messy cooking lesson.

''I never thought I was capable of cooking,'' he said watching the two trays filled with dishes. ''Except this morning. I don't know why I was thinking I could cook.''

''It was a sweet thing to do.''

''Well, it was sweet, unlike the burnt toast.''

I chuckled. ''What did you enjoy most making?'' I asked looking at him curiously.

He was tapping his chin thoughtfully and roughly pulled me against him which made me squeak in surprise. My heart skipped a beat and I watched his handsome face from so close again.

I could feel his warm breath against my cold skin, I shivered slightly as he whispered, ''Does making out with you count too?''

''No,'' I said softly, teasing him. He pressed his lips against mine. After some time I mumbled, ''Actually, now I've reconsidered it, yes. Yes, it does.''

This kiss was different from the ones we had in the kitchens before. This was more like the kiss in his office, and I couldn't help but tuck at his not-so-white anymore shirt, begging for him to take it off.

To my pleasure, he did, which forced us to break the kiss momentarily, before he roughly caught my lips again.

My hands traveled up his shoulders, around his neck and over his chest. His skin was unexpectedly warm and soft.

His tongue entered my mouth and he slowly drove me against the edge of one of the counters.

I ran my hands through his platinum blonde hair and felt a wave of pleasure race through me as he started to kiss his way down my jawline and neck.

To my annoyance and horror, I could hear murmurs closing in on the room. ''Sir.''

He didn't hear me and I started to panic. ''Grindelwald,'' I hissed trying to ignore the pleasure.

Again he didn't seem to hear me, so I saw only one option. ''Gellert,'' I whispered almost touching his ear.

To my relieve he finally retreated and watched me surprised. ''People are coming,'' I whispered urgently.

He listened and heard the voices in the corridors. His expression quickly changed and he grabbed his wand and pointed it at his shirt, which lay quite a distance away. ''Accio.''

He caught it with one hand and quickly pulled it over his head. He ran his fingers through his hair in one fluid motion so his hair was back in place.

I watched him helplessly as the voices neared. ''Just follow my lead,'' he reassured me.

I nodded and the door opened. Several people and house-elves poured into the room one by one, all staring at us in surprise and confusion when they caught sight of us. ''Sir, what are you doing here?'' one of the men asked.

Grindelwald shrugged. ''(Y/N) here, just taught me how to cook,'' he said seriously. ''But, why would you want to learn how to cook? You have house-elves,'' the man insisted.

''That, Patterson, is my business,'' Grindelwald said sternly. The man looked down and backed away. ''Now, if you'll excuse us, we need to have breakfast.'' He took one of the trays and beckoned for me to take the other.