58. Tokyo Japan,part one.

Harry:

"This is nice yeah princess?" i asked Katherine as i showed her the Japanese cherry blossom on the trees.

She nodded her head in excitement,plucking some out from the trees and putting some into the pockets of her wooled cardigan.We were now in Japan, however right now Kat was resting at the house we booked for the holiday.Katherine on the other hand desperately wanted to go see the cherry blossoms,so i brought her to the famous cherry blossom park here in Tokyo.

"Is it wrong if i take the flowers Harry?" asked Katherine with a worried look on her face and i chuckled at how cute she is.

"The flowers are free darling,you can even bring a whole basket and take some home." i reassured her and she sighed out in relief,nodding and giving me a small smile afterwards.

To be honest,i only brought Katherine out with me so that i could practice being a father.In a week to two weeks time,Katie would already have a showing belly.As the father of our child,i am really excited to see the baby bump but i am also fucking scared.I didn't want people to notice it because i want Kat to be safe always,i want this pregnancy to go by smoothly for her.Katherine was still very very young,so it would be good practice for me to take care of her without the help of Kat.

"Hey? how about we go buy some milk tea's and ice cream sandwiches down the street for your sister?" I suggested to her as i held her hand and she looked at me with an excited expression on her face.

"Yes! I want to taste milk tea too." answered Katherine and i nodded giving her a small smile as we both walked down the street.

I watched Katherine's reaction as we continued walked down the street,she was so fascinated at everything she was looking at and it made my heart warm.As we were both walking,i heard faint whispers coming from behind me and i quickly turned around,making eye contact with three girls.Assuming that they were fans of mine,considering how excited they looked and how they kept glancing at me.I held Katherine's hand tighter as i watched the girls approach us.

"Hi we are big fans of you!" said the girl with the pink hair with much enthusiasm and Katherine got timid immediately,hiding herself behind my legs.

Fuck this was going to get difficult.

"Hello nice to meet you,i'm Harry." I greeted them politely and hugged all three of them.

"I'm Niko,these are my two friends Lily and Reena. We met each other through twitter because of you." said Nico and i smiled at them.

Don't get me wrong,i don't mind talking to my fans occasionally but with Katherine feeling frightened.. now was just not the right time.

"That's very nice,do you all live here ?" I asked just to be nice and they were my fans,acknowledging them was also important and i didn't want them to think that i was rude.

"Reena and i are from here,but Lily is actually from the States." answered Niko and i nodded,giving them a warm smile.

"Oh my gosh who is this little cutie!?" Asked one of the girls excitedly and I felt Katherine grip onto my hand tighter, "Uhm,this is my friends baby sister." I answered nervously and Katherine looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

"F-friends..?" she said in confusion and i bit my lip anxiously.

Fuck fuck fuck Katherine isn't suppose to mention anything.

"Katherine princess,not now." I mumbled to her and she kept looking at me with the same expression plastered on her face.

"Kat is not your friend Harry.." she said with a sad pout and my eyes went wide.