33. Buenos Aires,Part two.

Here's a continuation,i'm sorry that this had to happened but please please bare with me.

I love you.

Harry:

"Thank you Buenos Aires! You've been incredible tonight,drive home safely and i'll see you again!" I shouted into the microphone,running around the stage as i blew everyone kisses.

today was a good show.

I immediately ran off stage after doing the infamous water whale at the end of kiwi and everyone screamed,i grabbed the towel from my assistant and wiped the sweat off my face.

I looked around the speakers and frowned because usually Kat and Lou would always be there watching me but this time they weren't which was fine because they could do whatever they want,i looked over to Helene and she had a sad expression on her face.The aroma backstage felt off and it was starting to worry me, "Hey where's the rest?" I asked Helene and she hugged me unexpectedly,i felt so confused as to what was happening right now.

"Tell Kat i'm so sorry.." she whispers as she wiped her tears away and i shook my head not understanding a single thing but my heart pounding abnormally fast.

What the fuck happened ?

I ran backstage as fast i could and opened my dressing room door,seeing that no one was inside,this was scaring me.I then ran to the girls dressing room and they weren't there at all,Lou and Jeff were gone too.I felt like i was about to get a panic attack soon,i ran to the last room and opened the door only to see Lou and Jeff holding Katie in their arms as she cried out loudly.

I stood there not knowing what to feel,what the fuck just happened.Kat looked broken and she couldn't breathe,i ran to her immediately and hugged her.

"I don't know what to do with m-my self.." said Kat as she continued to sob,desperately trying to control her breathing.

"What happened baby-i'm here.." i reassured her,hugging her tighter and planting kisses on  her forehead,making her cry even harder. "Her mother .. passed away.." says Jeff and everything just froze for me.

"Yea this sounds okay." I said to Jeff as i heard the demo of kiwi playing through the speakers,i was on the process of writing my first ever album.

I figured coming to the studio would be a good way to release some stress after having an argument with your mother,it was a shit day.My mom doesn't get me sometimes and it stresses me out,i was supposed to hang with Kendall today but she got mad because she thinks that i'm not spending time with the family.I am mad but i love my family to bits so getting angry about it won't solve this solution.I looked over at my phone and saw that i had 6 missed calls from Gemma and 2 from my mother ,i groaned at the thought of them scolding me through the phone especially at this time.I sighed and i unlocked my phone,pressing the call button on gemma's name.