10. Manchester,3( part one).

Katie:

"So yea it was pretty much what Harry and I would used to do when we were little rascals

"So yea it was pretty much what Harry and I would used to do when we were little rascals."

It was currently 7 am right here in Cheshire.
I slept for a solid 6 hours last night which wasn't entirely bad considering how fucked my sleeping schedule had become on tour due to the timezones.I wanted to appreciate these moments i have with Harry's family,so Gemma and I decided to have a nice breakfast together in the kitchen,discussing about life in general.It was cordial to hear about her childhood stories including Harry's childhood,they were ordinary kids and I felt honoured that Gemma was actually comfortable with opening up to me.

"It's crazy how time flies by doesn't it ?" I mentioned,Gemma nodding as she took a small a sip of her black coffee."I still can't process everything that has happened so far,with my family and all that."I looked at her skeptically,waiting for her to continue her story.

"You know I always figured Harry would grow up to be working here in Holmes chapel,opening his very own business and all that.Maybe even studying to become a lecturer because he always talked about how much he loved teaching.But I never thought something this huge could happen to my baby brother,and then there's me..sometimes I feel like I'm not providing enough for my family while my brother is doing so much good for us.I don't know-sorry i'm rambling,ignore me." Said Gemma,rubbing the sides of  her forehead in distress.

Did she really felt this way? It broke my heart to know that she felt like this about herself.

"Gemma,you have no idea what you're saying.You and Harry are two complete different people and you both do great things equally,no one is better than anyone.You do lots of charity work like you mentioned earlier and that shows how much you care for people,a-and  your mother must be so proud of you.I mean,even I'm proud of you." I told her truthfully,a smile slowly forming on her face as she got up from her chair and approached to me with her arms wide open.

"Get up and hug me woman."

Chuckling as i got up from my seat and immediately embraced her tightly,it feels nice to have this close bond with Harry's family."Thank you for listening to my emotional rants."

"It's my pleasure." I said,lightly patting her back.

Our bonding moment disrupted when we heard someone clearing their throat from the kitchen doorway,the both of us immediately turning around and noticed that Harry had entered the kitchen.
"Did I miss something? i just came in here and suddenly you two are hugging."he mentioned,letting out a soft chuckle before taking a seat next to my chair.

"Nah just some girl talk." I teased him and he rolled his eyes playfully.

I walked to one of the cupboards,opening it and grabbing a random mug and then pouring a cup of coffee in it before placing it in front of Harry,his eyes widen at my sudden gesture."Wait-for me ?".
Letting out a laugh at his question,"No it's for my mother in Leicester,of course it's for you." I replied sarcastically,causing a laugh to come out of Gemma and Harry.