53. Los Angeles,Night Two(Part three).

Harry:

"It's so nice to see you again Alexa

"It's so nice to see you again Alexa." I greeted her with a tight hug,it's been a while.The show had finally come to an end and we were now celebrating for tonight,everyone was here.Jeffrey had put in lots of effort for this party and i couldn't be more thankful for him and the rest of the team.

"Congratulations Harry! I missed you lots." said Alexa and i chuckled, "When i head back to London,we gotta meet up and annoy Grimmy." i said to her and she laughed whilst nodding her head.

"Now where's the woman that you've been rambling to me about?" teased Alexa and i blushed at her question. "Come here,i'll introduce you to her." i mentioned as i walked us both over to Katie whom was currently having a conversation with Clare & Lou.

I tapped on Kat's shoulder and she turned around,looking at me then towards Alexa and almost choking on her juice.

"Oh my god hi! Alexa Chung,it's so nice to finally meet you.My name is Katie but please call me Kat." Greeted Kat excitedly and i chuckled,she was having such a fangirl moment right now.Alexa leaned in for a hug and then introduced herself as well, "It's nice to meet you too,love your outfit hun." Complimented Alexa and Kat blushed.

"Thank you,i designed the top myself.Had some free time the last few weeks so might as well try something new!" said Kat and my eyes went wide.

She designed that top herself? It looked so high fashion and it's so pretty.

"What?! You made this top yourself ? You have some serious skills love,would love to see more of your ideas." said Alexa and Kat looked so excited and happy.

I never knew she had been designing,she never really talked to me about wanting to become a designer.I know that she loves styling and damn she was excellent at it but designing? she surprises me each time.

I left the two of them to talk to each other, considering how well those two were getting along.I decided to walk around the bar by myself to browse the whole area.Jeff had booked us the whole rooftop to celebrate,the sight up here was just incredible.