54. Westminster,London.

Katie:

A week has passed and tour was finally over,the whole crew and i were really going through it right now because we missed being on tour.

However it was so relieving to be back home,i craved the feeling of being home.Of course i stayed with Harry and Anne in their flat here in Westminster but tomorrow was the day that Harry takes me to see the house that he had bought for Katherine and i.I already visited my baby sister and stayed with her for 3 days before heading back to Westminster because i needed to check the new house out,i would bring her along but Aunt Sarah said it's better if she stayed with her.I was okay with it but at the same time i really missed my baby sister and i couldn't wait to move in with her officially.

Harry is still on his medication and he does Skype calls with his therapist.I can see that he is still dealing with some issues himself but i made a promise to him that i will never leave his side and i will support always him all the way.

The both of us were finally back in Westminster and we could finally have some time alone,since i've been in Leicester ever since the tour was over.It was nice to just make some plans with Harry and have some quality time together, "We can take a train down to Hyde Park with Gemma and Michael,only if you're up for it." suggested Harry,taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Yeah i'm up for it,that sounds nice." i answered,a frown forming on my face as i thought about some things.

How was i suppose to go on holidays or hang out with anyone when my baby bump gets big ? sweatshirts or coats won't be able to hide it anymore.

"What's wrong love?" he asked with concern tone in his voice and i sighed.

"I was just thinking about how i won't be able to go out with you or just anyone in general when the baby bump gets bigger-i don't know." i mentioned and he listened to me, "Now that i got to see the world from your prospective,i think it's best that i keep this pregnancy a secret.No media or fans should know about it and even if they get suspicious and make rumours up,we do not acknowledge them. When my baby bump is getting bigger,i'll stay with Anne and by that time i'll be okay with not leaving the house." I explained and he nodded understandingly.

"I think it's a terrific idea to keep this pregnancy a secret from the public,it's a scary place and the things they would say about this situation would be nasty.We will keep this pregnancy only between our families and close friends,not anyone else." said Harry in a serious tone and i nodded my head, agreeing with his statement.

"But in the mean time,i'll just use sweaters and coats.Fans will get suspicious but like we agreed,we do not acknowledge any rumours or questions." i said to him as i took a sip of my coffee, "Yeah that's for sure love." he replied,nodding his head.

"Oh yeah remember how i talked about travelling once the tour was over?" Reminded Harry and i cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Well i was wondering if you wanted to stay with me in Japan for like a month?" suggested Harry and my eyes went wide,making him chuckle at my reaction.

"You're crazy H." I said to him,thinking he was just kidding but then i looked at him and i knew he wasn't joking.

Japan? I love Japan and i had the best time when i was there.But a whole month..?

"A month H?" I asked him with a surprised look on my face and he smiled.

"It would be like the ultimate getaway and literally nobody disturbs you or mobs you when you're there, the least they would do is ask you for a picture but that's very rare or just come up and say hi." said Harry and i listened to him.

"I'd love to come with you but i have a sister to look after once i'm all moved in and i'll have to look and apply for jobs and go through my emails,there's a whole lot for me to handle." i said to him in a worried tone,he held my hand from across the table.

"Hey,i promised Katherine that i'd bring her along as well remember?" reminded Harry and i suddenly remembered the conversation that he and Katherine had,immediately making me smile at the sweet memory.

"You'd really do that..?"

"Of course,and taking care of Katherine could be like our own little practice as well.You have a whole life ahead of you and having a baby won't stop you from living that life,it will be no hassle in finding you a job because companies are already acknowledging you. Give yourself a break and know when to enjoy yourself." said Harry and i smiled at him,i don't deserve him at all.

This was the man i fell in love with.

"I feel like a rebel..god it's like i'm running away with my teenage boyfriend." I said jokingly and he laughed.

Harry was right,i needed a break.We've been working non-stop and we didn't have the time to really see what's in Japan or just any other countries in general,this would be a good idea.The people and the fans in Japan were so kind and respectful,this seemed like the perfect holiday place and Katherine would absolutely adore it.

I looked at him properly this time as he continued to write some notes down in his notebook,chewing his food and just doing his own thing.After my mom passed away,i now realised how short life truly is.

"Harry?" I called and he looked at me.

"Let's go to Japan."