77. Wish You Were Here.

—This chapter is inspired by Pink Floyd's track,Wish You Were Here.In the picture above,Harry has a little quote on his hoodie that has the same wordings.I figured i'd get some inspiration from that,enjoy the chapter. Xx

"How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?"

***

Harry:

"Yea that sounds fucking sick mate

"Yea that sounds fucking sick mate."

The crew and i were currently working on some beat samples regarding the second album,however the lyric composing wasn't going too well.I wrote some love tracks to express my feelings to Kat but we wanted to add more tracks into this album,tracks that didn't only resembled love.We wanted to come up with a story.Write some songs about falling in a deep love,figuring out yourself,experiencing heartbreak & etc.We just want an album that will tell a story to people.

Japan has been a great inspiration when it came to making beats,i've met a few underground producers who had showed me some new sounds and beats to add into my music for this album.I've been learning about the culture and even met some new friends which was pretty cool.

"I was thinking maybe it'll sound pretty cool if we added some choir into the background,blending it with our voices together." I suggested to Adam and Mitch and they both nodded their heads,agreeing with my idea.

"We could have an intense upbeat chorus but we really have to start working on the lyrics Harry."said Mitch as he typed something down on his laptop and i nodded my head.

Just as i was about to start brainstorming some lyric ideas,i got an incoming call from Katie.

Why was she calling me in the afternoon when she usually calls me at night? and why was she calling me when she usually facetime me?

I got up from my seat,walking out of the studio lounge before answering the call.
"Hello?"I greeted her,"Hey H.."greeted Kat softly,a smile forming on my face the moment i heard her voice through the phone.

"You alright love? You don't usually call me at this time.Everything good at home?"i asked her as i took a sip of water from my bottled water.

"Yea,um i'm actually not at home right now but everything is good at home.Anne is taking care of Alex and Aunt Sarah is taking care of Katherine."answered Kat nervously and i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

She wasn't at home ? Where could she have gone? And why didn't my own mother tell me anything?

"Kat love-what do you mean you're not at home right now? Where are you?"I asked her curiously and the line went silent for awhile,this doesn't seem like something Kat would do at all.