14.Glasgow.

Harry :

"The fans would flip if you wore something insane tonight!"

"I wanna do something crazy though." I mentioned, "That's the spirit Mate!" Shouted Jeff with excitement and i chuckled at his response.

The door was then opened,my attention heading straight to Lou and Katie walking in the room.I still haven't told anyone about our little secret but like what Kat said,we agreed to take things slow.The both of them walked up to us,and i smiled at Kat which caused her to smile back as well.She nonchalantly took a seat next to me while Lou sat next to Adam and Sarah was sat next to Mitch which actually surprised me because i realised that these two were getting closer each day but i don't wanna assume anything.

"Did you eat your breakfast yet love?" I asked Kat softly,as everyone else were chit chatting about their own thing, "No H, i just came in the room." She replied and i playfully rolled my eyes,"You want me to bring some breakfast for you?" I asked her nicely.

Fucking hell you have no idea how badly i just want to hold you hand or maybe even give you a kiss on the cheek

"I'd be a terrible person if the star of the show brings me breakfast."i laughed at her response,"Please it's no worries,i'll go get something for you babe." I  reassured her and she nodded her head shyly.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the pantry to get Kat some breakfast.I grabbed a plate from one of the shelfs,scooping up some scrambled eggs on the side from the tray and placing it on the plate,also adding two slices of toast,sliced green apples and even preparing a warm cup of tea with a teaspoon of milk.

Katie:

"So Kat,we wanted to ask you if there were any crazy outfits in Harry's wardrobe for tonights show?" Asked Adam and i immediately paid attention to him,humming for a moment before answering,
"You're asking me that when he wore a cheetah print suit two nights ago,what could be more extra?" they all laughed my sarcastic response.

"We were thinking about wearing a kilt." Mentioned Adam and i bursted out laughing the moment i pictured all the men in traditional kilts.

"Well i didn't see any kilts in the wardrobe but..i can call up a store to rent some kilts."they all gasped out of shock and clapped their hands excitedly, "yes !  i've always wanted to wear a kilt." added Clare with a huge grin on her face and i let out a laugh.

Out of nowhere a plate was placed in front of me,my eyes widening in surprise when i noticed how organised the food looked on the plate and not to mention how delicious it looked.Jeff eyed me with a look of suspicion and i glanced up only to see Harry.My heart warming knowing that he really took the time to bring me some breakfast when he didn't have to.He also placed a cup of tea beside the plate before he sat back down.

He's so precious.

Thank you,you didn't have to do this H." I thanked him,giving him a light pat on his arm, "It's no worries love." He replied and sent me a small smile.