19. Perth,Australia.

Harry :

"I love that tree oh my god H,look at it !"

"That's actually fucking sick,go stand there and i'll take a picture." I instructed Kat and she nodded excitedly running towards the tree,standing in front of it.

I took my film camera out of my backpack and took a quick photo of her.She wore denim cap,a loose vintage shirt that had a picture of George Harrison printed on it,a pair of high waisted denim jeans,and topping it all off with some sunshine yellow slippers.

It was almost our one month anniversary together and i couldn't feel more happier and lucky to be with a woman like Kat,it wasn't  a cheesy relationship 24/7.We acted like best friends but there are moments where we take some time off and just enjoy each other's presents which is always refreshing after a long busy day of work,"You done love?" She asked me and i nodded.

"Yea it's all good babe." I replied and she nodded with a smile as we continued strolling around town with Mitch and the rest following behind us.I looked at Kat,noticing her eyes admiring all the cool structured buildings and she looked so happy,she never had the opportunity to visit this part of the world.

I wanted to just hold her hand and just be a normal couple for once but the moment i do.. i knew the cameras would go nuts.

I slowly intertwined my fingers with her's,just not giving a single fuck about paparazzis and she looked at me skeptically as i pretended not to look at her,trying my hardest not to show a grin, "Are you mental?" she joked,her eyes scanning me and i looked at her as i raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine in the brain thank you very much ." I said to her with a smirk.

"Harry we are in public and we don't want anyone seeing us right now." She scolded and i nodded giving her a really quick peck on the cheek,silently hoping that no one caught that.

"Hey." Said an Australian accent from behind us and we immediately turned around,seeing a face thats unrecognisable which meant that she could be a fan of mine.

My eyes widening in fear when i realised that she could've seen or maybe even recorded the little scene Kat and i had just shared.She had a treat people with kindness shirt on and she looked around 17 years old.

God please don't snitch on us..

"Hi." I said to her as i smiled nervously,her eyes were filled with excitement and joy when i replied her. "U-uh i'm so sorry to disturb you but is it alright if i take a picture with you?" She asked nervously but she seemed polite so obviously i wouldn't mind.

"Yeah yeah of course,do you want like a selfie or?" I asked her and she looked at Katie and then back to me.

"Is it okay if she helped took it for us? I mean if it's not too troubling ..",she suggested nicely and i looked at Kat because i wasn't sure if she was comfortable about doing this.Kat looked at her and then she smiled,"Of course,pass me your phone love." she said to the girl and the girl smiled,thanking Kat as she passed her phone to her.

I couldn't believe this..Kat was the first woman that i've dated that actually doesn't mind doing a favour for my fans,when i dated Kendall two years ago,she refused to help take a picture of a fan and i because she felt awkward and out of place.But Katie...she gladly offered and i'm genuinely surprised.

The girl stood beside me and placed her arm around my waist,i placed my arm around her shoulder and smiled for the picture, "Alright all done,i took a few candid photos so enjoy them." Kat mentioned to the girl and the girl gasped with joy.