66. The wedding,Westminster(Part one).

Harry:

"Does it fit you well mate?" asked Mitch as he adjusted my tie properly and i looked to side to see if it was all well,and it was good

It's been a while since i wore suits,after the tour was done,i immediately went back to my basics.T-shirts and trousers.

Today was different,it was my sister's wedding.

It still feels so surreal knowing that she's getting married today,we would always joke around that i would be the first one to get married but oh how the tables have turned.

Mitch and i had decided to plan a surprise performance for her as well,we wanted to sing our own rendition of the song "Songbird"for her.It was one of Gemma's favourite Fleetwood Mac songs so i figured she would really appreciate it if i sang it for her.She invited the whole band for this special day so we might as well plan a little something.

"It's so odd not having Kat style me you know? she's been doing that for the whole of my tour and now suddenly my bloody bandmate is styling me up." I joked and he chuckled,patting me on the back as a signal to say that he was done fixing me up.I thanked him before standing back to look at myself in the reflection of this full length mirror.

Not too bad...

"Gemma's high school friends are gonna drop to their knees the moment they lay their eyes on you bro." Said Mitch as he combed his hair back and i rolled my eyes playfully at his comment.

I can't believe i had to deal with my sister's high school friends.I'll never forget that one time when i allowed Gemma to bring some of her friends to a One Direction show and when i met them.. oh boy,i felt like i was up for sale.

"I only want one woman to drop on their knees tonight and that's Kat." I said with a smirk on my face before i walked out of the door.

I had this idea of writing my sister a letter,sounds cheesy but who cares.I wanted pour my heart out on it instead and give it to her because i always panic when i have to speak professionally in front of people i know,yes that's right.

I'm more used to speaking to thousands of people whom i do not know,they don't know anything about me the way my family does.Maybe that's why it seems easier for me? Don't get me wrong,my family would never discourage me but i can't help but just feel all nervous around them.

The world portrays and sees me as "Harry Styles,The  Rockstar of this generation" but i'm really just the complete opposite of that,i am a introvert most of the time.With people i know well? Then that's a no.

But if a fan were to come up to me randomly when i'm at the supermarket shopping? I'd die a little inside.That's why i always had company with me whenever i head out of the house,my close friends and family knew. But when there just so happen to be a time when i'm alone in public and if someone approaches me,i'd have to force myself to hide my awkwardness and just fake it till i make it.The fake it till i make it method has helped me with my anxiety though,but i'm still trying to cope with it.