•Epilogue•

Harry:

"Don't you think it's a bit too much though?"i questioned Jeffrey.

"Calling Stevie Nicks to serenade your girlfriend with a song?mate,even i'd fuck you to show my appreciation." Jeff replied and i laughed out loud.

Today is a special day.
Katie and i are celebrating our second year together and sadly,i'm not in the UK..well at least that's what she thinks.I took an early flight out from LA to come here and get some things sorted out for tonight.I rented an art gallery for tonight's celebration,i made us dinner reservations in the middle of the whole gallery.But to top it all off,i decided to call up my good friend Stevie to come and sing a little song for her.

"So Gemma's gonna ask Kat to follow her here?"asked Jeff and i nodded.

"But what if she's tired and feeling sad because she's thinking about how you aren't with her on this special day?"he asked once again,"Don't worry Jeff,Gemma would literally drag her here if she has to."i replied and he chuckled while nodding his head.
"Are you really gonna keep this whole thing a secret?"asked Jeff and i thought about his question.

I want to..i really do.

"Yeah..i mean eventually in the future people will notice but it's okay."

Katie:

"You ready love?"called Gemma from the main living room.

"Yeah just give me a second gems!"i answered as i touched up on my lipgloss and then walking over to Alex whom was currently dancing to Kacey's song on the television."Alright bubs,mama's gonna go out with Godma for awhile and then i'll be back in no time yeah?"i said to Alex as i pushed the curls away from his face.He stopped dancing and gave me a sad pout,instantly making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"M-ma..i want follow.."said Alex as he wrapped his arms around my neck and i cooed at his response.

"I want you to follow as well love but there's gonna be lots of old people at the place where we're going to and i don't think you'd like that,you prefer being around young people like yourself right?"i questioned him and he nodded his head slowly."Exactly,so just have a good time with Grandma and listen to some Kacey on the television."i said.
"Okay ma."answered Alex and i gave him a small smile.

"Before you know it,Mama will be back home and then we could watch a movie."i added and he nodded his head excitedly.I then gave him a quick peck on the cheek,standing up and grabbing my purse from the shelf as i walked out of the second living room into the main living room.Gemma was leaning against the wall as she was typing something into her phone.

"You ready gems?"i asked her as i wore my high heeled leather boots and she immediately looked up at me and gave me a small smile.
"Ready if you are."
.
.
.
.
We finally made it to the art exhibition that Gemma had decided to bring me to as a random gift.As much as i'm very thankful and lucky to have company today..i couldn't help but feel upset that i couldn't celebrate this special day with Harry.Harry was currently in Los Angeles for some Gucci fittings because he signed another contract to partner up with Gucci for a new campaign.He was supposed to be back by yesterday but he told me that he had one more fitting today and then he would be back in two days time.I'm just glad that we haven't been arguing over our timetables and hectic schedules,we really learnt a lot after our last experience.We learnt to be more understanding especially when it came to our work schedules but we also took the time and initiative to sit down and plan when we could have our own day out.

Harry decided to take a two year break from music and he even completed his Love On Tour 2020.It was a success and he sold out almost every show.I was very lucky to have designed some amazing pieces for his shows and witness him live,performing his songs and just having the best time ever.Our outfits that Harris and I had designed for him ended up giving us a lot of exposure from other fashion companies.I was taking a short break as well from designing because i wanted to be there for Alex's first day at daycare and so did Harry.He already started and of course everything went well,i'm pretty sure Harry and I were way more nervous than Alex when we had to pass him to the teacher.He was already 3 and a half years old and he could talk so well..i can't believe how fast he has been growing.Harry has been teaching him some french words as well and surprisingly..he's really coping with it.