80."Please come."

Katie:

What was he doing here?
I felt like i couldn't breathe,he was the last person i expected to see tonight.

I was currently in Harris's dressing room and although this room was massive,it still felt like there was no air around me at all.

Harry was here,in this very same building as me.I walked off the stage like an idiot and now there's just no way i'm walking out of this room ever again,especially knowing that Harry was literally out there.

I paced around the room nervously as i tried to control my breathing but was soon interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.
"W-who is it?"i called out nervously and there was silence.

Please don't let it be Harry.

"It's Harry.."he answered back with a raspy tone in his voice that i have not heard in so long.

Mother fucker.

Kat..if you don't open this door,you're only going to seem like a petty woman.But if you do open this door..you're going to see the man who had left you unexpectedly,and so i did.I slowly walked up to the door and turn the doorknob gently,opening the door,revealing Harry with a bouquet of lilies in his hand.

Looking at him up close this time? Jesus he could have never looked better.

He had a little stubble which made him look more manly and mature,his body was larger than before which meant that he was working out throughout all these months and his facial structures were more defined.

But the more i looked at him,the more i remembered about what he had done to me and to Alex.The man standing in front of you left you,that's right.

"Kat.."whispered Harry shakily under his breath.

This felt so strange to me,everything about this felt off.I've never felt this angry in my entire life.I was pretty sure that i was staring at him with the biggest resting bitch face.

"Can i come in?.."i opened the door slightly bigger,giving him a signal that he was allowed to enter.

I was completely out of words to speak,this almost doesn't feel real.Why would he come back after leaving me for 5 months? What made him think that it was okay for him to do so?

"T-these are for you by the way."he says,handing me the bouquet of lilies.

My favourite flowers..and he still remembers.

I accepted the flowers and placed them gently on top of the dressing table,god..these flowers were too pretty to destroy."What are you doing here Harry?"i asked him immediately,i was sick of always being the timid one when it comes to wanting answers.

He was obviously taken back by my question considering how i've not said a single word ever since i opened the door for him.

"I came to see you.." he answers with a sad look displaying on his face and i chuckled angrily to myself.

"Like after 5 months? You came to see me after that long Harry? Aren't you embarrassed to show up?because i felt so humiliated walking off that stage,not even thanking everyone and locking myself in here after i had noticed that you were in the crowd."i said angrily,pointing my index finger towards him.

"Kat-"said Harry but i cut him off,
"This was suppose to be my big day you know? Like i had finally done something successful in my life and seeing you-just reminded me of all the heartbreak i had been through throughout these months and it fucking sucks Harry.You know who had to comfort me that night when it ended? Your own mother Harry.Even she didn't get an explanation and how embarrassing was i huh? Calling Sarah,Mitch and the rest of the crew just to ask them if you were okay and that maybe there was something serious going on."