36.Rio De Janeiro,Brazil.

Katie:

"Yea Jeff i'm on my way to the venue and yes i've already had something to eat

"Yea Jeff i'm on my way to the venue and yes i've already had something to eat." I said to Jeff on the phone.

"Okay good,give me a call once you've arrived and i'll come and get you." he said through the call.

 "Yea will do,see you!" I replied him and he made a kissy sound just before we both said our goodbye's and hung up.

I finally touched down in Brazil,and my gosh it was a journey alright.I watched approximately 3 movies in the plane,read two books and drank 4 cups of coffee.My body felt so drained but i couldn't sleep due to the insane amount of caffeine content running through my blood.I knew i wanted to go back to work desperately and continue with my job,my mom would not approve of me putting my job aside because of grieving.

Sure.. i still had my moments where i breakdown because her passing away was still so fresh,it would take me a long period of time to actually feel better.I couldn't stay at home because the more i did..the more i longed for her.

Aunt Sarah was currently staying at my place,she called her friends over to help pack some of my house belongings because Katherine and i are moving to Westminster London once the tour is over.I told her i could sort the packing myself once i come back but she refused for me to do it because she knows how busy i am,i am so fucking thankful for her.

.

I had just reached the venue and may i add that Rio De Janeiro is honestly such a beautiful place to look at,and the people i've met at the hotel were so friendly as well.I thanked the taxi driver before getting out of the car.I could see that there were lots of fans already starting to queue up and some of them were even taking photos of their outfits.I can't help but wonder..why they disliked me? i mean yeah the main reason was probably because i was dating Harry,literally the man they put in the center of their lives.I don't blame them for their anger or hatred towards me because i used to feel the same way when i found out that Lisa Marie Presley was dating Michael Jackson, actually i was crushed.Michael Jackson was my first ever celebrity crush and he will forever be,this is of course not counting in Mick Jagger & Bryan Adams.

But anyways,i feel like if Harry's fans would just take the time to try to see who i really am as a human.. maybe they would give me a chance? I've met a few fans and believe it or not,some of them were the kindest ever.And of course there were some that are just not the ones you that want to be surrounded with.

I walked to the main gate which i assume Jeff will come and pick me up from.There were so many fans that were already starting to notice that i was here.A part of me felt anxious and timid but then i didn't want them to think that i was mean or anything so i smiled at some of them, earning a few squeals and gasps. 

"Oh my god hi,are you Katie?" Asked a red headed girl with Harry's merch on.

She seemed friendly