Somebody for him

Natasha POV

    I look across the room and see Steve drinking a beer. The froth reaches his lips and he takes a sip, it's strong, not that he can tell. He's just perfect, and I know one day that he'll find somebody for him, somebody perfect. A cough interrupts me from my thoughts and I look up at an amused Clint.

  I stare at him, annoyed, "What?! Do you want a picture?" I widen my eyes at Clint so he can tell how annoyed I am. I'ts not that I'd get with Steve, I'm not good enough, but still, Clint interrupted me. And he should know better. He gives me a wide smile and I roll my eyes, he knows I wouldn't kill him: maybe not. It depends on how much he annoys me, and right now, it's annoying.

  Clint chuckles and speaks, "I can grab a picture of him, if you want," dammit, he saw me looking. And now he's using my own words against me. Do I want a picture? Who does he think he is? God of the friggin world? Because I can tell you one thing, if he was a God, then I'm not sure what that would make Steve. Dammit Romanoff, get him out of your head! I try and shake away the look of him, any thought of him. And then he comes right to me, literally. I look up to see Steve staring down at me. "You okay?" His baby blue eyes light up and I can see that he wants an answer, urgh effort. "Yeah, yes I'm fine," I look up to him and give him a reassuring nod. And then a smile for good measure. He walks away and I breathe a sigh of relief.

Yo, people. I know this one is like really shirt but I had a great idea for one whilst I was halfway through this. Just comment if you want me to finish this. Have a great day. Love you all.
Spitfire out! Pew, pew 🛩