Silver as the Sky

This is a hawksilver one shot. Thanks for the suggestion Hawkeyes_Shield

  "Vhat, You didn't see that coming?" Clint's eyes widened in shock.
I hadn't planned on kissing him but it just happened. Ever since I saw him in the forest of taken a liking to Hawkeye, or as I like to call him, Hot Guy. His face shone with happiness or curiosity for me. I don't know what he's going to say, but all I could do was act upon my feelings. Which meant kissing the man I loved.

  "Actually, I did," I don't understand what Clint meant by thsoe words but I count think too long before I found a pair of soft lips crashing on mine. After a minute of passion I take a step backwards and smirk at him. His lips curl into a smile as he speaks, "What you didn't see it coming?" I stare at him and laugh. He really is the man of my dreams, I love him.

   My white floppy hair flops over my eyes and I see Clint smile with pure happiness. He made a joke of how my hair reminded me of hot chocolate and it made me smile.

 He made a joke of how my hair reminded me of hot chocolate and it made me smile

  I know Clint deserves better but I'm not willing to let him go. I can't and I won't. He is the man that I don't deserve but I have. The man that I have and won't let go of. He is mine. I'm not saying I own him it's just I am not really saying I'll share him. Not with anyone.

  Clint leans to the side and presses his lips to the coffee cup and takes a longing drink of the dark liquid. He exhales and the steam of the coffee rises in front of his face. I don't know where I'd be without him, somewhere dark probably. Taking orders and following them like some sort of mindless freak. But I won't have to, not with Clint by my side. He's here to stay.

  Hope you lot enjoyed this chapter. It was fun to write as well as it was a bit different. Thanks for reading. Love you all 3000 x