I can't do that

He walked down feeling terrified. There was nothing in this world that scared him more than this moment. The moment to tell the woman of his dreams that he loves her.

  She was training in her room and she stopped as soon as she heard him come in. He said he had to talk to her and before you knew it she sat on her bed and was listening to him.

  "Look Natasha, I want you to listen. Okay, great:
It's not that easy to say but I'm going to try, I am. Ever since I saw you in New York I fell for you. I never knew how to tell you but after the snap I knew I couldn't lose you too. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't- I can't- let you leave this room until you understand how I feel. Every night I go to sleep you're the last thing that I think about. You're the first thing that I think about and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I love you Natasha. I love you." Steve finished talking and it was only then she looked at Steve.

  Shock filled her eyes and she stood up. "Steve, I like you, I do. But I can't be with you, not like that- we are friends. Nothing more," she walked from her room and started to cry. She was upset that she couldn't love him too. It's not her fault that she was unable to love him. She couldn't love anyone. Not ever.

  Okay so this one was really short but..... if you liked it I can do another part.
Love you all 3000 x