Hail HYDRA

"You should write one were Nats been taken by Hydra and they brainwash her and her mission is to take the one person out that she loves the most, Clint Barton. However, when she's away, Steve realises his feelings towards the spy and will do anything in his power to get her back to the scary woman he loves" -Threo_Ringo

"Hail HYDRA." Jasper Sitwell nodded at his creation. They had brainwashed her to kill just one person, then she'd be better. But he wouldn't.  She was sent on her way to complete her mission. And right now, she'd make sure she completed it. Mission: kill Clint Barton.

  Coldness filled her empty eyes as she made her way to her room. They didn't treat her like a prisoner, not now anyway. She was one of them. After taking weeks to brainwash her and make her subdue to their every command, they trusted the Russian. Trust. What a word used to show what you feel without knowing. But we shouldn't trust everyone. Because even the innocent flower tells a lie.  Nothing could stop her from completing her mission. Nothing. Not one person. Not seven people. Not an army. She had her mind set on killing Clint, so that's exactly what she would do. And soon.

  She began to make her way, slowly, to the tower. Because that way she could think of how she was going to kill him. Painfully.

Meanwhile, at the Avengers tower.
Steve was realising he had feelings for Natasha. The whole team were doing their best to find her and bring her home but it wasn't enough. She was still missing and Steve couldn't do it anymore. He loved her. He. Loved. Her. And when you figure out the feelings you can have towards one person then nothing will stop you from finding them. Nothing will stop them until they're safe in you arms. Nothing.

  They all believed that she had been brainwashed but they couldn't be sure until they found her. But she was nowhere. So they had to let her come to them.

  Steve walked out of the tower, despite the questions from his friends, to find Natasha. Clint and Tony began to gear up to stalk Steve incase. He loved her and that's all that mattered. He could walk into a trap and it wouldn't matter, not as long as he was with her. Red hair. It danced a bit in front of him and he knew that it was his redhead. No one else walked like that. No one else looked like that. No one else was Natasha.

  "Natasha," her head whipped up at the mention of her name. No memories were attached to this man even though she felt she knew him. One man was nothing to her. For now she would make do with this man, he would die. His eyebrows furrowed together in worry when she didn't seem to know him. He gently shook her shoulders and smiled at her, hoping for something he could use. But there was nothing there.

  Natasha grabbed her gun and pointed it at his head. "Natasha, it's okay, it's me." His soft voice wavered through her but she couldn't remember who he was. She knew she knew him but she didn't know how. He went to touch her shoulder affectionately but was stopped when she flipped him and held her foot against his chest. Steve could tell that she was inside there or he'd already be dead. He just had to show her.

  "Natasha. It's me, Steve. I know you don't know who I am but I know you. You used to know me. We were friends, but I never told you something. I love you Natasha. I love you. I don't care what happens now, as long as you're fine. Which you will be, we will make you better. You'll be better. I love you Nat. I love you." The words seemed to affect her. But that wasn't enough. She put the gun to his chest and pulled the trigger. Bang. His eyes widened in shock as the bullet met his chest and blood was released from his mouth. Steve coughed blood up and death was already filling his blue eyes.

  "No, no, no,no,no. Steve! Steve!" Natasha was back. Her painful pleas were heard. But she couldn't take it back. Clint ran straight to Natasha who was shaking. Shaking and crying. He could see she was better now. That this was his Natasha, but it was too late. All they could do now was say their goodbyes. Tony and Hawkeye said goodbye first, it was easier that way. Because now Natasha could say goodbye for as long as he could stay awake. Tony and Clint were choking up, tears filling their eyes as they tried to tell the others.

  "I don't want you to go. P-please don't go. I need you Steve, I'm sorry. I. I'm sorry. I love you and I know you love me so please don't give up. I can't do this without you. You know I can't do this without you. I need you. Please. Stay. I need you," she begged Steve but deep down she knew she'd killed him. That he was as good as gone. All she could do was hold his hand. Hold his hand and cry as she watched the man she loved die.

  He looked up at Natasha and spoke softly. "It's okay," those were his last two words. His chest rised one last time and the sobs of Natasha filled all of the street. He was dead because of her. It was her fault and she couldn't live with that. Because a life without Steve wasn't a life.

  Wow, this is the longest one shot I have ever written. Thanks for the suggestion Threo_Ringo. I kinda enjoyed writing this one because it's not every day I kill one of the characters. So feel free to give me a suggestion because I do try and complete suggestions as fast as I can. So I hope you enjoyed it. Love you all 3000 x