Lost Love

NING WARNING WARNING WARNING
🤯💞 This chapter has at least ONE massive ENDGAME SPOILER. So if you have not yet watched it, and do not want spoilers, DO NOT read this chapter. For those who have, enjoy the chapter.💞🤯
WARNING WARNING WARNING WAR

  She was gone. The woman I had loved for years is gone. I don't care about life now, now that the woman who was my life is gone. She meant everything to me and she still have her life without a second thought.

  I've not left my room for days, the food I've eaten has only been a few forkfulls before I lose my appetite. There's no point of trying to be okay, not when I never will be. I can imagine what Nat would say, "you look like shit Rogers, eat something and do something. Grow the hell up, you're crying more than a child." I want to laugh at what she would say but I don't. But I can't. The thought of her voice only makes me more sad. Her red hair, her emerald eyes, I miss every part of her. And worst of all, would she have gave her life if she knew that I loved her. If I'd have gone then everyone would still have her. Her wit, her sarcasm and her beauty.

That day; Clint lost his best friend, his kids lost their favourite Aunt, the avengers lost their best fighter and I lost her. All of her. I lost the love of my life, my best friend and the only reason I'm alive. "Hey, Cap. I know you don't care but we do. So, umm,  there's food downstairs and we found her phone. The pin is her birthday year." Tony walks away and I want to tell him I need the Avengers, but I don't. I stay sat on my bed and don't move until I can't hear him anymore. I unlock the phone and start to look.

  The wallpaper is a picture of Nat and me, she's smiling and I look confused. It was one of the first 'selfies' I took and she thought it was hilarious. Her gallery is full of lots of pictures of Nat and me, Clint and his kids and pictures of the Avengers. I feel bad, if Nat was here she would have killed me for looking through her phone so I put it on the floor.

  It's then that I realise that she loved me too. But neither of us admitted it. Tears stream down my face and I can't stop them. I lost the woman I loved. And nothing can bring her back.

Nothing.

  I walk downstairs to the kitchen and manage to smile at Tony. He knows it's  fake but it's the best I can do. And he knows it.

  Okay everybody, hope you enjoyed this one. It was so upsetting to write but it'll be worth it if you lot loved it. Don't forget to comment. Love you all  3000 xx