Ice Cold

After I got out from the ice I thought everything was over. I had no friends, no family and no Peggy. But then she came along: Natasha.

Her firey red hair all over and I was like a moth. Attracted and curious. Her green eyes were like emeralds and were just waiting to be explored. I wanted to know everything about her, every detail and every story. True or not. I planned to be with her for the rest of my life. I've only just met her and I'm planning to be with her. I fought so hard to come close to Peggy, and now I'm pushing all of that away. All of it.

For one woman. I know her first name and her last name, and that's it. I know she's beautiful and used to be a spy. I know she's single and gorgeous. Okay, so I looked into her. But I can do that sorta stuff now, using the Interket. I think that's what it's called. But Natasha is different than anyone I've ever met. She's a hero, an avenger and a spy. She's beautiful and dangerous. She's oil and pure. She's everything I could want. Everything I could wish for.

"Hey there soldier," Natasha talks to me and she sounds like an angel. I mean the woman flirts with everyone she can get her hands on but I think that's just another great thing about her. She's mysterious and I love that about her. I smile nervously and breathe in deep. She's way out my league, she's gorgeous and everything I ever wanted but I can't help thinking that I'm not the right person for her. She deserves a prince or a famous athlete, not some ex-scrawny little child from Brooklyn.

I want to be with her. I want to love her and never let her go. I want to hug her in the winter and buy her ice cream in the summer. All of this is what I want, but what I know I will never get. So thanks, world, you're a real wonder. Taunting a guy with such a woman that even he knows he can't have. Thanks a lot.

Hope you enjoyed this little one. Love you all 3000 x