I saw her Part 2

I'm only doing this because a fan said they NEEDED a part 2. Hope you all enjoy. Some "language" is included but not too bad. There is a sensitive subject here so if you don't like stuff like that then I advise you skip this chapter. And if y'all ever need anyone to talk to, then I'm here.

Still Steve's POV

  Walking to her house I wonder what gum she'll be chewing today. Monday was raspberry, Tuesday was mint and yesterday was orange. I knock on her door and five seconds later she opens it, crying. My eyebrows furrow together creating a look of concern, and so they should. "Hey, Nat, are you okay?" My voice comes out worried and whispered as I begin to get scared. " They're d-dead, they're dead," I want to question who but she's distraught and I don't want to upset her. Her eyes are bloodshot red and her lip is trembling from horror. Putting my arm around her shoulders I pull her closer and I kiss her forehead. "It's going to be okay," I don't know who's dead but I have to give her some sort of hope, some sort of comfort.

  We walk to school with my arm around her shoulders, hugging her close. I don't know what's gone wrong but I do know that I'm here for her, I always will be.

  As we enter the school I hug Natasha even closer so no-one can see her. I want to ask who died, I really do. But I can't, not yet. "My parents," she chokes out those few words and tears start streaming from eyes again. "It's okay-it will be okay," I talk to her softly and try to calm her down. I can't believe her parents are gone, and I can't even help her- not in the way a parent could. Not in the way both her parents could. I hear a boy snickering as he sees Nat crying so I stare at him, it's safe to say that he shuts up pretty fast. "Ha, did you hear Romanoff's parents died. Stupid bitch didn't deserve them anyway!" He continues to laugh and I gently move Natasha to the side so she's out of harms way.

  I walk up to the guy and I warn him with my eyes because non-verbal actions can be as powerful as verbal actions. He continues to laugh as Natasha continues to cry. Before I can register my own actions, I punch the guy and a sickening crack echoes the hallway. Everyone stops talking and form a circle around us. "Fight, fight, fight," the crowd chants and I get more angry. I punch the guy again and blood starts to pump out of his nose- not that I give a crap. He starts to whimper and he punches my face, most of it hits my right eye though- that hurt. Blood drips down my face and I continue to hit him. I rain punches down on him and I feel like he's not far from unconsciousness. Hands grab me away from him and as I turn I realise it's Natasha. "Don't  you dare go near her again!" I threaten him and look back at Natasha. "Don't, he's not worth it," she grabs my arm and drags me near the bathrooms.

  She comes out of the toilet with a damp cloth and proceeds to dab at my fists: which are full of cuts and some knuckles are already starting to bruise. I flinch as the cool liquid touches my flesh and she laughs lightly. At least she's not crying. Natasha holds my hands and the change of temperature instantly soothes my cuts. She leans closer to me and whispers 'thank you' and as I think she's about to pull away she pulls me closer and kisses me. She really is my dream girl.

Okay, people. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this one. It was something new and it just flowed. I hope you loved it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Tell me if you want anymore of these. Thank you all again for your love.
Spitfire out! Pew, pew 🛩