One more Fucking time

Natasha and Steve have been kidnapped. Natasha is being used to get Steve to tell HYDRA where Arnim Zola's algorithm is. Trigger WARNING, mentions pain and I don't know, torture. You have been warned.

  "Where is the algorithm?" Rumlow spat the words at Steve and smirked at him with an evil hint. He was almost sure that he could get Steve to talk before he used his bait. Actually, Rumlow was secretly hoping he would have to use her, he was a low life scumbag, but women, he wasn't keen on torturing them. It's not like Rumlow was a kind person, he just didn't want to hurt this woman. For this woman would survive, hunt him down and kill him. For this woman was the Black Widow.

  A scream echoed through the dark room and Steve shut his eyes. He couldn't bare to see the woman he loved in pain. But he knew he couldn't give away the algorithm and risk thousands of people. So instead, he had to hear her screams, her cries, her pain. If he could, he would take her place in the blink of an eye. But they wouldn't let him. No, that would be too easy. Because Captain frickin America would rather die for his country than live and know he killed innocents. So instead, he was chained up. He was forced to endure beatings, but worst of all, he couldn't help Natasha.

  "Captain! Where is it?!"
"I-I don't know," his bloodshot eyes stared into Rumlows. An unhealthy wheeze escaped from Steve as he was punched in the gut. Steve gasped for breath and was unable to catch it as he was punched again. And again. And again. But this was better this way, at least that's how Steve saw it. This way Natasha wasn't getting hurt. And that's all that mattered.

  It had been weeks. Weeks had passed by and Brock Rumlow was still unable to break Steve. Not by punching him. Not by stabbing him. Not by punching her. Not by anything. Nothing worked. Everything failed.

  Failure.

  There was nothing that Brock Rumlow hadn't tried, so the best he could was make it worse. "Okay, Bitch. Let's have fun, shall we?" A punch was laid onto Natasha and she tried her best to mask the sound. But after all these weeks, after little food. She couldn't do it any more. She was only human after all. One punch after the other was rained down on her fragile body. Screams flowed through the room. "Stop, stop. Please. Stop," Steve's broken voice pleaded for her. He just wanted her to be fine. "Why should I captain? I want one thing, give it to me and you can have the filthy whore," Rumlows poisonous words were spat out.

  A chuckle escaped from him and he swung his fist at the redhead again. A broken moan flowed from the Black Widow, letting Steve know how weak she had begun. "Touch her one more fucking time and I will end your sorry shitty life." Brock turned around slowly and smiled. As he was about to shoot our red, white and blue friend the door smacked open. "Hey, asshat, I suggest you don't do that," Clint threatened. An arrow met Rumlows leg and he screamed at the impact. The archer unlocked the chain to Natasha first. "It's okay, it's okay. I got you," his soothing words matched the soft rubbing on her shoulders. Sorrow filled his eyes for her.

  "Hello, little help."

  Okay, hope you liked this one. I can do a part two if you all want me to but I'm not gonna do one if you don't want it. So just drop a comment saying Yay or Nay.
Sorry I've not updated in like forever, I was thinking about stopping writing because I feel you lot aren't really enjoying these. But I hope you are. So as usual, I love you all 3000 x