Soldier

This is the story of how Natalia Romanova fell in love with Steven Rogers in WWII. Steve is still a little bottle head boy who can't join the army.

  Mud sprayed everywhere. Blood sprayed everywhere. Death was everywhere.

  He looked over to the young woman who was staring hopelessly at the sky. She looked empty, lost. The young man walked over and introduced himself as Steven Rogers. "Natasha Romanoff," she held out her hand and he shook it weakly. Steve Rogers may not be the best of men, nor the strongest, but he was kindest of people you could come across. He may not be able to fight in the war but he could help it. He could help the people and that way he too was saving lives.

  But this time it was different, the handshake, the introduction. He didn't want to help her. He wanted her. Time seemed to stand still and he missed the contact of her as she pulled her hand away. A smile filled her face. So a smile filled his face. A laugh escaped her mouth. So a laugh escaped his. Maybe he could never be with this woman, it doesn't mean he couldn't crush on her though. He could still love her. Still dream about her.

  "Hello," Natasha waved her hand jokingly in front of Steves face and it broke him from his thoughts. About her. About him. About them. She could see what he was thinking about, he wasn't exactly sneaky. Steve was basically looking at her with loveheart eyes and she wanted to laugh. Not out of being cruel. Because she found him cute. And being cute in the world was rare.

  They weren't going to date. Hell, they weren't even going to kiss. They weren't going to hug. But in his fantasy world, they could do all that. And they could fondue too if he was lucky.

  Fon- frickin'- due

  Hope you liked this different one. It was kinda cute, maybe, I think. Love you all 3000 x