One more Fucking Time PART 2

It had been a few days after they got back and both Steve and Natasha refused to stay in the hospital. It was boring and horrible. So instead, they were willing to make themselves worse by going back to the base. Natasha had around three ribs still broken, she still wasn't exactly healthy weight and most of her body was still covered in cuts and bruises. Steve had a black eye, 4 broken ribs and cuts all over. But here they were, at three in the morning sparring with each other.

  Ugh. Oughmf. The sounds of pain and exercise (Same thing really 😉😂) flowed through the room. Sweat drenched the super soldier and spy yet it didn't hinder their training. Steve thought that if he'd have been stronger then she wouldn't have been hurt. Natasha thought that if she'd have been stronger then he wouldn't have got hurt.

  She loved him but didn't want to tell him. He loved her but didn't want to tell her. Love wasn't a thing that came easy to two misfits of the world. He was a man lost in time and she was a lost soul. The experience they shared had helped them understand how much they meant to one another. "Hey Nat, do you think we can stop for a second," she smiled and stood next to him, rather leaning on him. He looked at her with his cute baby blue eyes and he looked down at her lips. Lingering on them for seconds. "What?" She raised her eyebrows questionably. Before she got to mock him more he pulled her closer to him. Their lips made contact and it was like fireworks exploded, love and passion spread through the room.

  When they finally pulled apart a slow clap came from the doorway. "About damn time," Tony's gloating voice swaggerred through the room. The whole gang stood behind Tony grinning from ear to ear. Peter frowned and gave both Tony and Clint $20. A blush creeped up on Steve as Natasha rolled her eyes. But deep down she was happy that they'd kissed. She was happy that all of who she thought of as family knew. Because then they wouldn't have to tell them. It was easier that way.

  Now she had everything she needed in life. A family and Steve. All she ever wanted.

  So there is part 2. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as part one. Thanks to everyone that wanted another part, because I loved writing this. Love you all 3000 x