In Time PART 3

"Tell me that you love me, the way you used to love me." Her green eyes lit up as she looked up at her partner- Steve. Hope ignited in her as he chuckled and kissed her forehead softly and lovingly. He told her that he did, of course he did, because even though she couldn't remember the days they'd had, he did. And he would do anything to make sure that she would love him again. She does. Natasha loves him again with every bone in her body, every beat of the heart is for him. Every breathe she takes is because of him.

  It had been four years since they had gotten together again and both Avengers were better that way. Tony had basically cried when he saw them together, apparently he's always wanted them together because they were perfect with one another. And that's what he wanted. Peter had smiled and nodded at them, to their face, and then turned around and fist bumped the air. The young avenger then proceeded to hand Tony $10 which was obviously from a bet. Bruce had smiled to them and acted like he was happy- but deep inside he was hurt and slightly broken. The man had wished that they could have worked past their problems and become something great again but they didn't. She had moved on.

  Bucky had celebrated by punching Steve in the arm from joy. Which had left the super soldier grimacing in pain and rubbing his upper arm. Clint had lept from his seat and had risked his life by hugging the redhead- who surprisingly hugged him back. Clint was over the moon that his best friend was happy and it was with someone he knew wouldn't hurt her. But that still didn't stop him from threatening Steve.

  Natasha was still over the moon and she was even more happy now that her whole family knew. Nothing could make her more joyful now: she had everything she needed. But Steve had one plan for the night and it slowly took place. He made sure to speak to Clint and grant permission from the closest person he knew. And he had said yes so she had to say yes.

  The stars were bright and the candle on the table emitted a low, romantic light. Red leather seats conveyed the colour of love and the homemade meal made Natasha feel happy. She felt wanted. Cared about. Loved. Quiet hoots of owls and slow tweets of birds created an aroma of romance and freedom. Everything was perfect. Nearly.

  After dinner Steve smiled to Natasha and chuckled slightly, embarrassed by the question he was about to ask. But he couldn't stop now. He crouched on one knee and his baby blue eyes staring lovingly at his soul mate. "Yes!" Natasha screamed happily and Steve smiled at her.
"I haven't said anything yet." He teased slightly and winked.
"Then speak!" Natasha only slightly yelled.

  "Marry me?" His fiancé lept out of her seat and knocked him to the ground. Kissing him and nearly crying from emotion. "Ewwww, keep it PG people," Clints voice echoed from the side of them and it slowly trailed away when Natasha stared at him. He laughed nervously and backed away.

  Okay, people. I liked writing this chapter. Yay, win! I hope you liked this one. It is the last part of the lot and by that I mean the one shot not the actual book. Don't worry. Love you all 3000 x