Chapter 11

A/N: So, just to let you guys know, I imagine Ava's costar, Chase, as Chace Crawford. (Hint the similar names)

It honestly didn't feel like 5 months have passed since Luke and I started dating. The last couple months were mostly filled with us trying to fit dates into our schedules, and a lot of dancing that was filmed by the lovely Ashton.

"Luke, please let go of me," I whined. Our legs were all tangled, and his arm was around my waist. His chin was resting on the top of my head, while I lay next to him. I squinted at the clock; it was 4:32 in the morning, and I had woken up right before my alarm went off. I had limited time to shower, since Josh would cut off our heads if we were late. "Such a perfectionist," Chase muttered to me one day.

"It's kind of his job. He is a director, so everything has to be his way." I said.

"Ava, just...whatever, he's still annoying." Chase said, rolling his eyes at me. Chase was a whole other story. He was the perfect costar to have, and we became friends pretty quickly.

I rubbed my eyes and squinted at my phone. "Luke, I have to shower." I said. Surprisingly, Luke had softened his grip on me, and I was able to get out of bed without an argument. Just as I reached the door, I could hear muffled footsteps. I turned around to see a sleepy Luke following me. He stopped right next to me, and took a deep breath. "So, are we going to shower or not?" He said.

"Luke, I meant that I have to shower." I laughed.

"Can't we shower together?" He said, his bottom lip sticking out.

"I-uh, no. I have to leave in like 15 minutes."

"You were about to agree, I could see it in your face." He chuckled.

"Whatever, Hemmings." I quickly kissed him, expecting it to be just a peck, but Luke grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss. It felt amazing, and that same electricity that we had was there. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, and that was when I knew that we had to stop. I grabbed his wrists to stop him, but Luke was already at my neck.

"Luke, I can't go to work with hickeys all over me." Luke suddenly stopped, and ran a hand through his hair before saying, "Yeah, you're right. Sorry, I don't know what got into me this morning-," He rambled on.

"It's fine, you just have to save that energy for tonight." I winked before heading to the shower.

~~~~~

I parked my car quickly into the parking lot, and luckily Chase was just arriving now too. He locked his sleek and shiny new car, probably a Porsche, and walked over to me. He pushed his sunglasses to the top of his head with such suavity.

"Like my new ride?" He asked me.

"It's pretty cool, I mean nothing compared to my car." I said sarcastically. I had a blue BMW, which was a pretty good car.

"I like your car. It's.... cute."

"Thanks, Chase." I looked away towards the trailer door, but then looked back at Chase. His blue eyes suddenly stood out more today with his new tan. "You got tanner?" I asked, stupidly.

"Well, I was in Dubai for that film festival last weekend. And," He gave me a smirk before continuing, "that Victoria's Secret model was there at the after party."

"No way!" I said.

Chase nodded. "I asked her out. She looked smoking!"

"She agreed to go out with you? I feel bad for her."

"Ava, every girl would love to go out with me."

"I bet they would." I said, rolling my eyes. Josh was already seated on his director's chair, reviewing yesterday's film.

During our break, four hours later, Chase asked me about Luke, while we were still on the topic of love.

"How is your 6 foot tall boyfriend, anyways?" He asked, jokingly.

"First off, he's not that tall-"

"Well, compared to you, he's a giant." He interrupted me.

"I don't mind him being so tall. I like tall guys anyways. But, he's good, we're good."

"Aww, are you blushing?"

My hand immediatly went to my cheeks to cover them. "Maybe, but he is my boyfriend after all."

"How long have you two been dating again?"

"About 5 months." And 16 days, I said in my head. I felt a smile break onto my face, as I thought of that.

Chase looked up towards the sky, before saying, "He must be really special, huh?"

"Yeah, I-I guess he is-"

"BACK TO SET EVERYONE! WE HAVE TWO MORE HOURS TO FILM HERE!" Josh yelled.

"Let's go, little-miss-blushing."

"Shut up, Chase." I said, before playfully slapping his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the house later that day to find Michael on the phone. When he saw me, he smiled and put the phone down. "Just in time, Ava. Do you want anything on your pizza?"

"No, plain is fine."

"Alright," He put the phone back to his ear. "Yeah, hello? Ok, we'll have one pepperoni pizza and one plain. Ok, thanks."

"Pizza for dinner? Again?" I whined sarcastically.

Michael raised his eyebrows. "Do you have a problem with pizza?" He asked.

"No, pizza's fine, but you ordered a whole pie for me?"

"Nah, Calum wanted plain, too. I didn't expect your tiny body to eat so much pizza." He said, poking my side. Michael and I talked until the doorbell rang, which meant that the pizza was here. "Ava, do you have change?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah, hold on." I picked up my bag to find my wallet, but something else was in my line of sight. Luke stood there, his eyes red and his cheeks stained with tears.

A/N: Hey guys! It's so crazy that only a couple chapters ago I wasn't even at 100 reads, and now I'm at 300! Thank you all for reading, I really enjoy writing this story. Thanks for reading!

BUT THE GOOD GIRLS VIDEO WAS SERIOUSLY THE BEST ONE YET I KEPT TWEETING THE BOYS ABOUT IT YESTERDAY, I'M STILL WAITING ON THEIR RESPONSES. BUT THEY ALL LOOKED SO HOT IN THE VIDEO I GOT A HEART ATTACK. MY BABY LOOKED HOT IN FLANNEL, ASHTON LOOKED SO PUNK, AND CALUM ALWAYS LOOKS GOOD SO I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT HIM. MICHAEL JUST SLAYED THE WHOLE VIDEO WITH HIS MEGAPHONE. Thats all lol