Chapter 14

"So, before I start thanking anyone, I just wanted to say that I know that this movie will be the best one yet." Josh said, as he raised his drink, which was coffee. We were currently in a hotel, near San Diego, filming the very last scene in the movie. Everyone was ecstatic for the release, especially the fans. Next month, Chase and I will be traveling to seven different countries to premiere the movie. I've been to the other movie premieres, but every time it was always nerve racking. You were expected to step out and look flawless, promoting something that could be huge.

"I just wanted to say that I wish Josh, Ava, and Chase the best luck at the Toronto Film Festival," said our makeup and hair artist, Lola. She acted like a mother towards all of us, so it was hard to leave her.

"Aww, thanks so much Lola." I said, before going over to her and giving her a hug.

"I think I feel tears," Lola suddenly whispered, which caused us all to laugh. Chase went to get her a glass of water, before she started to actually cry.

"As I was saying, I wish the best for Ava and Chase after today. Ava, you're small, but you have a big heart, so I know that you'll make good choices in life." Josh said, raising his coffee cup towards me. Chase nudged me, and I just smiled back at him, while everyone clapped.

"Chase, if you become some kind of model, I will need to slap some sense into you. You're an amazing actor, with a great body, but don't give up what you love to do for something that society wants." We all cheered for him, but I suddenly interrupted.

"Damn, Josh that was deep." I said. What Josh said though, was true. Almost everyday, Chase gets calls about modeling for some designer, or magazine, but he turns them all down. We were all proud of him for staying with acting, because he is amazing at what he does.

"Finally, I want to thank our crew and camera team for helping us to create this series, in a matter of four movies." Josh said, laughing. "Now, we should get back to work on this film because we still have to do voiceovers and reshoot some scenes..."

"Josh, man," Chase got up from his seat and put a hand on Josh's shoulder. "This is a time to celebrate, and you need to relax. We should take another good 30 minute break." Chase winked.

"What would we do without you, Chase?" Josh said, rolling his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived back at the house late at night, after shooting and editing. I searched through my bag to find the keys, ignoring the fact that I have a flashlight on my phone. Once I found them, I slowly turned the knob of the door, making sure that I didn't wake up the boys. I carefully stepped on the living room floor and almost starting laughing. Four of the blankets from the guest room were crumpled on the couch. I chuckled to myself, and then took each of the blankets in hand and folded them. I was folding the last blanket, when I heard footsteps. I quickly put the neatly, folded blanket back on the couch and said, "Hello?"

"Ava?" It was Luke.

"Oh thank god, you scared me." I said, laughing.

"I scared you? You scared the living heck out of me!" Luke laughed. I quickly flicked on one of the lamps on the table, and bit my lip to try to stop from laughing. Luke was only in a tank top and boxers, and he had a pillow in his hand.

"So, you expected to fight me with a pillow?" I asked, pointing to his hand. Luke looked down at the pillow and then smiled. "Oh, yea...well I didn't expect to fight anyone tonight, but I brought this," he held up the pillow. "for protection."

Standing in front of me was a six foot tall 18 year old, using a pillow for protection against an intruder. I bit my lip again to try to stop from laughing.  

"Ava, if you keep biting your lip like that, I'll will not hestitate to push you on that couch." He smirked. A thought popped in my mind, so I bit my lip again, just to tease him. 

"Dammit," He groaned, and in one swift motion, he was on top of me, while I lay on the couch. Luke then dipped his head into my neck and spoiled me with kisses. He slowly made his way up, leaving kisses along my jawline. I knew that he was teasing me back, but finally his lips met mine, and he slipped his tongue into the kiss. Everytime I kissed him, a sudden rush of feelings overhwhelmed me, and my heart beated so fast that I was afraid that it will burst. 

"I love you Luke," I whispered, as we stopped for air. 

"I love you, too, Ava." He said back.

"Should we," I took a breath. "take this back to your room?" 

"Uh-uh yeah, we s-should probably-" I smashed my lips back onto his, stopping him mid-sentence. Luke then grabbed both of my thighs, not breaking the kiss, and picked me up. I let out a small whimper from the sudden events, but I then wrapped both of my arms around his neck, as he lead me into his room. 

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry if I disappointed you because the chapters are getting shorter :( But I really need to study for this highschool exam because it is REALLY important. Anyways, I started a Calum fanfic, so if you could check it out, that would be AMAZING! Thanks for reading!